The Whining and Bitching Thread

Am i missing something or is Australia now in Scotland? :p

I was just saying my sister tells me after 11 PM she wont go wondering around out there.

I was kidding, i guess being in Afganistan for 3 years may ruin ones sense of humor.

When i did visit Dundee back in 2004 it was not so bad untill around 4 AM..then i ran into naked folks in the middle of the road...along Loche road(SP?)

I was kidding, i guess being in Afganistan for 3 years may ruin ones sense of humor.

When i did visit Dundee back in 2004 it was not so bad untill around 4 AM..then i ran into naked folks in the middle of the road...along Loche road(SP?)

:lol: Seriously!?

Haven't been to Dundee much but I've still seen worse than there. Of course I've been out of Scotland for nearly 2 years now, and I can't say I miss much. Except the haggis and the music scene ;)

Haven't wondered how i joined here 2 years ahead of you yet had said nothing? i rarely had time to do anything during my army service.

We'll i did get lost in Glagow once trying to find the train station from the airport but thats due to my lack of sense at the time.

no wales has camping in flooded valleys, getting attacked by wild dogs, being told your female companions are 'lush' and getting wetter than you thought physically possible

I get to make fun of him all I want because I made him his own thread in the AA forum.

And if he ever figures out that I am of mixed Jewish, Russian, Norweigian, and Irish descent and what stereotypes apply to those ethnicities, he's free to go for it.

I've been so busy lately that by 7:30 PM yesterday I was too tired to keep my head up, so I went to my room to take a brief nap, and I woke up at 3:30 AM. At least my Mom decided to hold off on the steak we were supposed to have for dinner and save it for tonight.

Dave and Busters is officially on my shit list. For those who don't know what it is, it's pretty much a restaurant with video games and booze.
Anyway, my friend Lauren had a huge party there with 23 of her friends. We spent over 500 dollars on food and booze.
Her best friend recently got married and had to get her name on her driver's license changed so they punched a hole in the old one and gave her a DMV print out until her new license came. The server (who sucked btw) wasn't sure if they could accept it, so she got a manager person. Said manager approved it.
Now around 10 we finished eating and headed into the game room. At 11 this bouncer guy started walking around and handing out wristbands b/c they kick all the under 21ers out at 11. Well my friend's best pal pulls out her ID and her print out and the ASSHOLE security guy said "this isn't valid" and just WALKS away! So Lauren tries to chase him down, but finds a manager instead. And he tells us "We made an exception for you in the room, but your friend's driver's license is only valid for driving." Uhh it was fucking valid when we were dropping over $500 on food!
In short, fuck D&B. Never going again.