The Whining and Bitching Thread

NO, GOD DAMN IT, NO!
IT'S ALL MY FAULT!
YOU WORTHLESS SON OF A BITCH!
PLEASE, ANYTHING, JUST MAKE IT STOP!
i guess im just worthless
BUT I HAVE TO FIX IT
THERE'S NO USE CRYING OVER SPILLED MILK

It would be interesting to see a list of the most frequent posters here in terms of posts per day. I wonder who's among the biggest losers of all here.

My post per day count is inflated from my first two years of posting, though I have been posting more in the last few days. I suppose I'll make up for that while I'm away in Vermont.

My post per day count is inflated from my first two years of posting, though I have been posting more in the last few days. I suppose I'll make up for that while I'm away in Vermont.

Actually, I have a forum screenshot from May of last year that shows your post count at about 14,500, so it looks like the past year has been your most active.

You guys parden me being a idiot but last time i was here the board was fighting Rabid, Hell awaits and Blue_Jay...it's nice to see they were dealt with!

I find that painfully hard to believe.

Well here it is, although uploading it to Photobucket resets the created/modified dates, so it's not very strong proof. I'll try PMing you the file, and see if the original dates are preserved that way.

070504.jpg

edit: looks like I'd have to e-mail it to get the file directly off my computer, but I doubt you care that much.

That's extremely surprising, actually. I think that's when I started posting in the RC forum though. I know I've been posting less since about February.