The Whining and Bitching Thread

This year sucks a dick. so far ive lost my lifetime best friend and my girlfriend for the past year, whom i lost my virginity to. not that its a big deal but idk its kinda like a connection with the person thing.

oh well.

/end rant

How did that happen?

My rant is that my job is very tedious and I really want a beer.

Well basically with my girlfriend it was just a lot of shit building up for a long time and then she left. and it hurt a hella lot. and we are trying to be friends but its fucking hard.

basically i had this close group of friends. but like all at once everyone got chicks except my best friend. jealousy turned to resentment. then he found out that i got handjob on his bed(and cum got on it) and he like freaked out (which is immature w/e) and basically that was the spark that ignited him blowing up at me and now he hasn't spoken to me in about 5 months. Its a little more complicated then that but i tried to dumb it down cause its a long story. We've always kind of had the relationship of rivals but i didnt think he would do that.

sorry for any typos etc. i havent slept in about 48 hours :rofl:

Also the fact that my last fm is now fucked over because my friends scrobble their ipod plays when they plug them into my computer pisses me off.

especially since the girls that do listen to emofag shit like cute is what we aim for.

Well basically with my girlfriend it was just a lot of shit building up for a long time and then she left. and it hurt a hella lot. and we are trying to be friends but its fucking hard.
I'm pretty sure almost everyone has to do that. The friends thing fucks with you too. It'll basically turn out where she gets what she wants (yapping your ear off), and you don't get what you want (sex), but you might still get that some of the time, so then you're really fucked in the head.
basically i had this close group of friends. but like all at once everyone got chicks except my best friend. jealousy turned to resentment. then he found out that i got handjob on his bed(and cum got on it) and he like freaked out (which is immature w/e) and basically that was the spark that ignited him blowing up at me and now he hasn't spoken to me in about 5 months. Its a little more complicated then that but i tried to dumb it down cause its a long story. We've always kind of had the relationship of rivals but i didnt think he would do that.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm pretty sure almost everyone has to do that. The friends thing fucks with you too. It'll basically turn out where she gets what she wants (yapping your ear off), and you don't get what you want (sex), but you might still get that some of the time, so then you're really fucked in the head.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yea i just laugh at my old friend now, ive accepted that he is immature and jealous and maybe one day he will get over it and we will accept him back into our group. otherwise for now i just enjoy the memories.

the girlfriend thing really sucks dick. cause like just the other day she like came onto me and we made out and what not and fooled around and then i was like wtf why did you do that and she is now complaining that i use her and treat her like a cheap whore?

WTFF

then he found out that i got handjob on his bed(and cum got on it) and he like freaked out (which is immature w/e) and basically that was the spark that ignited him blowing up at me and now he hasn't spoken to me in about 5 months. Its a little more complicated then that but i tried to dumb it down cause its a long story. We've always kind of had the relationship of rivals but i didnt think he would do that.

sorry for any typos etc. i havent slept in about 48 hours :rofl:

I would be really pissed if my friend was doing stuff like that on my bed.

But still..... bummer.

I would be really pissed if my friend was doing stuff like that on my bed.

But still..... bummer.

well he let us spend the night at his house and sleep on his bed (not actually a bed, it was a lovesac which is even more ironic :rofl:) but it was what he slept on at the time but he let us use it.

honestly if a mate got some on my bed id be like FUCK YEA!

If I'm not jizzing on my bed someone should be. :lol:

edit: In case you dont know what a lovesac is its is like a giant bean bag but way more comfortable. it has a nice fabric on it and is very soft. http://www.lovesac.com/

honestly if a mate got some on my bed id be like FUCK YEA!

If I'm not jizzing on my bed someone should be. :lol:

edit: In case you dont know what a lovesac is its is like a giant bean bag but way more comfortable. it has a nice fabric on it and is very soft. http://www.lovesac.com/

If one of my friends was shagging someone in my bed I would kick their ass.