The Whining and Bitching Thread

That's fucking creepy dude.

You don't cum on a friends bed. And then just say "You're being immature about it. It's alright to cum everywhere. Jesus christ"

Im just saying he let us spend the night on his bed what the hell he think would happen. and i wouldnt end a lifetime friendship over it. It's just kind of a stupid situation. since there was more to it than that that isnt worth getting into.

i was like wtf why did you do that and she is now complaining that i use her and treat her like a cheap whore?

WTFF

This kind of stuff pisses me off, tell her to just shut the fuck up and stop being a whiny bitch. If I was in your position I would've said something like "whore's get paid" but that wouldn't be the right thing.

And tbh if my friend were to get a handjob on my bed I wouldn't care. It would be weird at first but I would get all pissed off.

This kind of stuff pisses me off. If I was in your position I would've said something like "whore's get paid" but that wouldn't be the right thing.

And tbh if my friend were to get a handjob on my bed I wouldn't care. I would think it was disgusting but I wouldn't get mad about it.

i wish i could say that but i still want to be her friend. but basically i think the solution to that situation is we just spend some time apart. Which fortunately she is going on vacation for a week next monday so that will hopefully fix our problems.

Why do you still want to be her friend? I wouldn't. But we're just different people I guess.