The Whining and Bitching Thread

I don't usually bitch about shit, but I went to Wikipedia to read up about Thy Majestie's new record called Dawn, and some fucking dipshit linked it to the Danger Danger album. I hate it when people fucking do that, it's annoying as hell.

man, i work for some assholes. only a couple of them, who despise everything ive worked for.

and the guys who agree with me and think we should be moving in the direction ive been talking about for almost two years now wont stand up and support me.

oh, and my attempt to volunteer for another 365 deployment was shot down. the commander wont let me go. and he doesnt have a good reason to keeping me here
~gR~

So here I am trying to wtfpwn Legend of Legaia, already on the last boss, im in the last fucking room and this walkthrough says there's supposed to be a tunnel that opens up when I jump on these 2 stupid things, I jump on those fuckers and there's no tunnel :mad:

KAHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

So here I am trying to wtfpwn Legend of Legaia, already on the last boss, im in the last fucking room and this walkthrough says there's supposed to be a tunnel that opens up when I jump on these 2 stupid things, I jump on those fuckers and there's no tunnel :mad:

128340218662187500khaaan.jpg

Walkthroughs suck,the author is always some asshole gamer nerd who thinks everything should be obvious.

thats the thing though, it's a small ass room with a save point and these 2 things. I cant leave the room or do anything else atm but jump on those fucking things. I need to beat this game so I can die a happy man.

I've never been so pissed at a person.

my ex is trying to ruin my life.
my head is all fucked up.
I wish i could forget. or go back in time and change it so none of this shit happened. So that i wouldnt be the one depressed and feeling like shit and see her just happy as can be.

I got it confused with The Metal-Observer.

And I never call it Metal-Archives. I know it as Encyclopedia Metallum, or whatever. So every time someone calls it Metal-Archives I always think Metal-Observer.

Being woken up out of a DEAD SLEEP by my brother this morning so his stupid broke ass could use my computer because his boss emailed him what he was supposed to do today. Uh hasn't his boss ever heard of a PHONE CALL?
I've had a headache all fucking day b/c of my brother's stupid ass and now he has the BALLS to give ME attitude. Oh yes. Give me attitude after I let you use my computer. Very fucking intelligent. See how he enjoys going to the LIBRARY to use a computer next time. :mad:

Right now, I am hating the fact that I am a woman. :mad:
I hate the fact that you're a woman too. I feel like it's a real stumbling block in our relationship, but I'm willing to go forward anyways.

wat

I just had the most awkward fucking date ever and I think he's in love with me already. Goddammit.
gossip?

Mathiäs;7486073 said:
JFAD is probably the most worthless poster I've ever seen in my life.
Hey! What about me?

Being woken up out of a DEAD SLEEP by my brother this morning so his stupid broke ass could use my computer because his boss emailed him what he was supposed to do today. Uh hasn't his boss ever heard of a PHONE CALL?
I've had a headache all fucking day b/c of my brother's stupid ass and now he has the BALLS to give ME attitude. Oh yes. Give me attitude after I let you use my computer. Very fucking intelligent. See how he enjoys going to the LIBRARY to use a computer next time. :mad:

He doesn't have his own computer?