The Whining and Bitching Thread

The more I read this thread - the more I realize that I shouldn't have read it.
You're such a bunch of wusses.
the Hate thread was way cooler.

I've been sick as fuck with bronchitis for a week & a half. I hate it. I can't even breathe good. It sucks too because if I go to a doctor it's going to cost me like $200 & they're just going to give me some inhaler that I can't take. Sucks. Inhalers used to give me really bad anxiety attacks & make it even harder to breathe so I stopped taking them 4 years ago.

There ya go, that's my bitching for the day.

It goes

JFAD
mutantllama
You

sometimes you actually contribute to things, and you have pretty decent taste as well.
I contribute a bit also. Not all the time.
nope..because he spends all his money on fancy clothes! he bought a $100 shirt..seriously
Then tell him not to buy a $100 and buy himself a fucking computer.
The more I read this thread - the more I realize that I shouldn't have read it.
You're such a bunch of wusses.
the Hate thread was way cooler.
Yeah, I miss the Hate thread.
Hate is so much more metal. While whining and bitching sounds fagish.

thanks.
:kickass:
tbh I contribute more consistently in the IF and AA subforums.

Is he...a flaming faggot?

:lol:

haha no but hes a pretty boy...he bitches and moans while doing yard work (or any kind of chores for that matter) b/c he gets "dirty"..oh noes..getting filthy is terrible :rolleyes:
i'd be out there trimming the hedges before he would ANY day..you should've heard him when my mom asked him to pull weeds! you wanna hear whining? just listen to him for about 5 minutes :rolleyes:

Damn, I got suspended from the DotA forums for posting that picture that Ozzman posted about world ending when the balls touch. It was talking about the end of the world, so I thought it would fit. lame :(

haha no but hes a pretty boy...he bitches and moans while doing yard work (or any kind of chores for that matter) b/c he gets "dirty"..oh noes..getting filthy is terrible :rolleyes:
i'd be out there trimming the hedges before he would ANY day..you should've heard him when my mom asked him to pull weeds! you wanna hear whining? just listen to him for about 5 minutes :rolleyes:
sounds like someone needs an asskicking.

Damn, I got suspended from the DotA forums for posting that picture that Ozzman posted about world ending when the balls touch. It was talking about the end of the world, so I thought it would fit. lame :(
What kind of sissy forum can't take a cartoon drawing of testicles.

I mean, if you're posting a picture of balls, it had better be funny, because I personally do not enjoy looking at another man's balls.

right. but there are standards. it should either be on topic (and by on topic I mean related to what everyone else is talking about rather than strictly sticking to the purpose of the thread) or funny (in which case you can say anything), but if it's funny it has to actually be funny or you suck.

right. but there are standards. it should either be on topic (and by on topic I mean related to what everyone else is talking about rather than strictly sticking to the purpose of the thread) or funny (in which case you can say anything), but if it's funny it has to actually be funny or you suck.

which in funniness it goes

WAIF (55-70%)
mutantllama (30-40%)
JFAD(-25%-0%)