The Whining and Bitching Thread

There are some things I keep private. That is one of them along with anything pertaining to my family other than very basic details. I'm not autistic enough to take relationship advice from people here nor do I have a desire to share relationship details with others here.
Sounds like you should just break up with your man

the girl that wants me to knock her up walked off (back to salvation army shelter) with the tranny that hates me now
the whole fucking reason this tranny is even talking to my girlfriend to begin with was just to fuck with me
but then it turned into this tranny person telling everyone she's dating the woman, and they walked off together with the tranny threatening to kick my ass, and can't win the fight because then i'd go to jail for a hate crime
uugghh

and a woman who does crack wants to do meth for the first time, with me, even though she's already told me she's not going to cheat on her boyfriend
WTF?

plus i lost Kevin's phone, and everyone thinks @ArtixMcMahon stole it
so now Kevin (who's never been seen holding any kind of weapon) is planning on killing me with his bare hands

plus Our Calling won't fucking listen to what the homeless people have to say
i came in to the building with a problem, asked for the obvious solution to be implemented,
and instead of doing the obvious thing that will fix the problem
instead of considering my solution to the problem
or even pretending to consider what i was requesting
instead of any of that they just told me to go to re-hab

i had no ID

Bridge won't give me a Bridge ID until after i spend the night a a different shelter
The Stewpot won't give me a Stewpot ID until i present the medical records paper that i'll have to actually pay money to go get

so i had to go all the way out to Fort Worth just to get a piece of plastic with my name and face on it
after all of this i just said fuck Dallas
i'm a Fort Worth Homeless person now
i have to wait till tomorrow to pick up the clothes i ordered today,
going to see the outdoor movie that's playing in Sun-dance Square Thursday
and i'm already scheduled to be here for an appointment Friday
and i already got a Fort Worth girl that wants me to impregnate her
i'm a Fort Worth homeless person now

Summer vacation kinda sucks. School is bad but at least the constant social interaction lets me escape from the crazy shit in my brain. My best friend isn't around anymore because his house has a mold problem and he's staying in a hotel. With him not around no one else wants to hang out. I swear this lack of social interaction is gonna drive me crazy. I have this tic in my neck and it's acting up I'm constantly worried about getting paralyzed.

I was up all night last night cuz I was bored and started watching paranormal shit. I started getting freaked out so I put on Trailer Park Boys. Turned it off to sleep, but I couldn't sleep because I wasn't constantly thinking about getting paralyzed.

Then it gets interesting...I had a panic attack and felt worthless and completely hopeless. For whatever reason around 5 am I started looking up creepy shit about random fears and this god damned old drawing of this distraught insane looking lady shows up. I thought my skin was gonna rip in half it was crawling so hard. Then like 5 mins later I looked up anxiety to see if this was normal and THE SAME FUCKING PICTURE SHOWS UP. I no joke thought I was going to die of fear, my whole body was numb and my chest was feeling weird. Went downstairs to get Doritos still feeling all numb and shit. If you've ever seen the Star Trek voyager episode called The Thaw, you know what I'm talking about. I thought I was literally gonna scare myself to death.

Finally I grabbed a Pepsi, watched some political commentary, and calmed the fuck down and got to sleep at 10 AM. I feel kind of tired and still a bit anxious but whatever.

At least I'm getting into skateboarding and I'm actually learning pretty fast so I have something to look forward to. I just need to go to a party or something, I'm sick of this loneliness.

(Sorry to post all this but it's helpful to do so)
maybe you need sleeping pills
i got Seroquel

maybe you need sleeping pills
i got Seroquel

yeah I have trouble sleeping. The night is usually the only time I ever feel really energetic so I want to get the most out of it. I just wish I could go to parties or something instead of sitting around watching TV

Im so sick of this bs problem with my neck. It feels tight as fuck and just sitting there it feels like theres a weight trying to push it down.

a few hours ago my arm started tingling, then my back and then the whole side of my face/head went numb.

im freaking out that this shits gonna paralyze me and make me helpless for life and i wont even be able to kill myself

Nope. How often do you hear him complain about some random pain or twinge or what the fuck ever and says hes worried that hes gonna die?

Two things I could bitch about today.

1) I need to clip my nails and I hate when I don't have any tool around me to do it instantly. I guess it's obsessive but I really hate when my nails get too long (normal people wouldn't even consider that length problematic yet but yeah). Yesterday I was thinking the same, I have to clip my fucking nails the instant I get home but then pub, then visit to friends, then beers at home, and nails grow and grow.

2) So basically the dumbass being me left my phone outside of the cottage on saturday and it was out all night and it got wet af. I really like this phone because it's basically indestructible, the glass may be cracked but holy shit, the Chinese really did some good work with this one. It's gen 4 and they're already selling gen 7 but I basically see no practical difference between them so I'm really satisfied. But it got wet af. The charging didn't work. I would connect the cable and the phone would go fuck you I'm not doing this go away. Well I immediately thought ok the day has come the phone is dead. Can't be without phone so I ordered a new one. But the charging started to work again slowly, maybe the battery was drying out or something but now it's working again and it works perfectly, but I already have a new phone in my bag and I would feel shitty opening it before this longliving beast finally pops but I'm telling you it might be years before it does. This is no paid advertisement but the phone is Xiaomi Note 4. It's communist garbage basically. There you go.

The weird thing with phones today is that so many are being released and often they get worse. But if you'd look for this old phone it would cost more than the new generation. Doesn't make sense. Fucking new phones have 4 cameras so they can blur out the background in your selfie but who needs that shit, really, Ukrainians? Fuck me.

Two things I could bitch about today.

1) I need to clip my nails and I hate when I don't have any tool around me to do it instantly. I guess it's obsessive but I really hate when my nails get too long (normal people wouldn't even consider that length problematic yet but yeah). Yesterday I was thinking the same, I have to clip my fucking nails the instant I get home but then pub, then visit to friends, then beers at home, and nails grow and grow.
here in USA
there are a shit-ton of people who keep nail-clippers on their person 24-7-365

Bitchin' time bitches.

I'm out of blakk Marks and Spencer tea and there's no coffee machine at my workplace. It's fucking ridiculous. You can literally get coffee anywhere at this point, but not here. To add to that, this place is located in a fucking shithole neighborhood and there's no cafés in the vicinity. I'm seriously thinking about buying a coffee machine myself and just having it on my table in the office. I bet people would suddenly come to my office and beg me and kneel before the true coffee master that is moi.

Yesterday I was in a Tesco looking for two things. Baking yeast, and sesame seeds. I didn't fucking find those things and had to leave without them. Spent like an hour in that place. If my suffering was quantifiable with blowjobs as the unit I would deserve at least one of those.

there was a delay
she didn't actually leave until last night
now she's in love with me and expects me to come to Abilene to go live with her when she gets an apartment

Had a mutant hangover today. My hands started tingling on my way to work, I could barely stand up. I tried drinking a lot of mineral water but I threw up afterwards, all of the watery vomit out, as I had no food. I still had no food, but I'm feeling significantly better now, trying some black tea as a remedy. I think I will survive until the end of the work day. Gonna leave at 14:00 though.

Some more lab work to do before going home and resting on a couch.

just take a sleeping pill and stay asleep untill the hangover is over

...that's what an American would do...

Bitchin' time bitches.

I'm out of blakk Marks and Spencer tea and there's no coffee machine at my workplace. It's fucking ridiculous. You can literally get coffee anywhere at this point, but not here. To add to that, this place is located in a fucking shithole neighborhood and there's no cafés in the vicinity. I'm seriously thinking about buying a coffee machine myself and just having it on my table in the office. I bet people would suddenly come to my office and beg me and kneel before the true coffee master that is moi.

Yesterday I was in a Tesco looking for two things. Baking yeast, and sesame seeds. I didn't fucking find those things and had to leave without them. Spent like an hour in that place. If my suffering was quantifiable with blowjobs as the unit I would deserve at least one of those.

do you not have kettles in the czech republic