The Whining and Bitching Thread

I just kicked a seven-spot ladybird on the ground, I thought it was some garbage. :err:

In related good news: A wasp started digging pieces of wood out of the old table in our lab at work. It seems like there's more insect around than last year at least.

a girl that i've already been fucking just 20 min ago told me that "we need to slow down"
she's got warrants and i haven't finished the last step of getting my disability check turned back on
and we talked about all the crazy-fucked-up-shit going on in our each of our lives
and the bottom line is that this girl that i've already fucked is pretty-much telling me that
we can't have sex anymore, even though she "really wants to be still dating me"

Just got back from vacation, shit sucks. I was sick as fuck but at least I was at the beach in a nice house. Now I come home to this shithole. At least it's summer break

the girl that wants me to knock her up walked off (back to salvation army shelter) with the tranny that hates me now
the whole fucking reason this tranny is even talking to my girlfriend to begin with was just to fuck with me
but then it turned into this tranny person telling everyone she's dating the woman, and they walked off together with the tranny threatening to kick my ass, and can't win the fight because then i'd go to jail for a hate crime
uugghh

and a woman who does crack wants to do meth for the first time, with me, even though she's already told me she's not going to cheat on her boyfriend
WTF?

plus i lost Kevin's phone, and everyone thinks @ArtixMcMahon stole it
so now Kevin (who's never been seen holding any kind of weapon) is planning on killing me with his bare hands

plus Our Calling won't fucking listen to what the homeless people have to say
i came in to the building with a problem, asked for the obvious solution to be implemented,
and instead of doing the obvious thing that will fix the problem
instead of considering my solution to the problem
or even pretending to consider what i was requesting
instead of any of that they just told me to go to re-hab

i had no ID

Bridge won't give me a Bridge ID until after i spend the night a a different shelter
The Stewpot won't give me a Stewpot ID until i present the medical records paper that i'll have to actually pay money to go get

so i had to go all the way out to Fort Worth just to get a piece of plastic with my name and face on it

the girl that wants me to knock her up walked off (back to salvation army shelter) with the tranny that hates me now
the whole fucking reason this tranny is even talking to my girlfriend to begin with was just to fuck with me
but then it turned into this tranny person telling everyone she's dating the woman, and they walked off together with the tranny threatening to kick my ass, and can't win the fight because then i'd go to jail for a hate crime
uugghh

and a woman who does crack wants to do meth for the first time, with me, even though she's already told me she's not going to cheat on her boyfriend
WTF?

plus i lost Kevin's phone, and everyone thinks @ArtixMcMahon stole it
so now Kevin (who's never been seen holding any kind of weapon) is planning on killing me with his bare hands

plus Our Calling won't fucking listen to what the homeless people have to say
i came in to the building with a problem, asked for the obvious solution to be implemented,
and instead of doing the obvious thing that will fix the problem
instead of considering my solution to the problem
or even pretending to consider what i was requesting
instead of any of that they just told me to go to re-hab

i had no ID

Bridge won't give me a Bridge ID until after i spend the night a a different shelter
The Stewpot won't give me a Stewpot ID until i present the medical records paper that i'll have to actually pay money to go get

so i had to go all the way out to Fort Worth just to get a piece of plastic with my name and face on it
Ok I’ll try the ignore function again

Reactions: Onder
Imagine taking him off ignore ever

But we know what will happen:

1. STN puts him on ignore
  2. STN complains about how threads don't flow or make sense
  3. STN takes him off ignore
  4. STN complains about monoxide and tells him to shut up and draws attention to him instead of just ignoring his posts
  5. Go to #1
Basically a perpetual cycle of complaining about it

4. STN complains about monoxide and tells him to shut up and draws attention to him instead of just ignoring his posts
  5. Go to #1

>implying everything here isn’t a perpetual fucking cycle

764963D7-50DC-42E0-AE2E-DF52C35377B1.jpeg

Reactions: The Ozzman

5. Go to #1
6. STN calls Ozzman fat

Bunch of bullshit.

So anyways I left the apartment and I'm not going home until it's clean. My psychological well being depends on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dak
Sounds like you don't know how relationships work or the purpose of this thread, guy.

We just need a bigger place. We're still in a cheap starter apartment, have been for about five years, both could afford something bigger. Plan on doing so next year, so I can have my babe lair and he can have a man cave to keep his mountains of shit in.

Reactions: CiG
Probably not. Haven’t ever noticed him speak about being in a relationship

There are some things I keep private. That is one of them along with anything pertaining to my family other than very basic details. I'm not autistic enough to take relationship advice from people here nor do I have a desire to share relationship details with others here.

Last edited:
Summer vacation kinda sucks. School is bad but at least the constant social interaction lets me escape from the crazy shit in my brain. My best friend isn't around anymore because his house has a mold problem and he's staying in a hotel. With him not around no one else wants to hang out. I swear this lack of social interaction is gonna drive me crazy. I have this tic in my neck and it's acting up I'm constantly worried about getting paralyzed.

I was up all night last night cuz I was bored and started watching paranormal shit. I started getting freaked out so I put on Trailer Park Boys. Turned it off to sleep, but I couldn't sleep because I wasn't constantly thinking about getting paralyzed.

Then it gets interesting...I had a panic attack and felt worthless and completely hopeless. For whatever reason around 5 am I started looking up creepy shit about random fears and this god damned old drawing of this distraught insane looking lady shows up. I thought my skin was gonna rip in half it was crawling so hard. Then like 5 mins later I looked up anxiety to see if this was normal and THE SAME FUCKING PICTURE SHOWS UP. I no joke thought I was going to die of fear, my whole body was numb and my chest was feeling weird. Went downstairs to get Doritos still feeling all numb and shit. If you've ever seen the Star Trek voyager episode called The Thaw, you know what I'm talking about. I thought I was literally gonna scare myself to death.

Finally I grabbed a Pepsi, watched some political commentary, and calmed the fuck down and got to sleep at 10 AM. I feel kind of tired and still a bit anxious but whatever.

At least I'm getting into skateboarding and I'm actually learning pretty fast so I have something to look forward to. I just need to go to a party or something, I'm sick of this loneliness.

(Sorry to post all this but it's helpful to do so)