The Whining and Bitching Thread

fuck i think im nic sick. i dont really experience much of a pleasnt buzz...it goes from a slightly "different" feeling straight to a pounding pain in my chest and head and a general sick feeling

I know that feeling. Happened to me whenever I chain smoked 2 cigarettes or when I tried chew and left it in too long. Basically it feels like you have the flu for like 5 or 10 minutes.

Yeah happens to me when I puff on cigars faster than I should or inhale by accident a few times. Pretty sure I heard somewhere eating some sugar makes it go away.

Then act like one; go to bed at regular person hours, and stop huffing shit and drinking piss. Normal adults don't act like even a hundredth of the degenerate you've become.

If I was one of your parents, I'd OD on all your shit so that in my final act of redemption you'd be fucked.

when @HadesRagnazrath sleeps in the daytime when he's huffing shit and the urine fetish are 3 separate problems

the sleeping during the day seems to be a recessive-gene reversed-circadian-rhythm thing
he'll be fine if he can get a job schedule that allows him to go to bed at sunrise

the drug use might get out of hand (unless he gets a job that requires being sober at work)

and the urine fetish isn't really a problem at all

Reactions: PrincessHades
I know that feeling. Happened to me whenever I chain smoked 2 cigarettes or when I tried chew and left it in too long. Basically it feels like you have the flu for like 5 or 10 minutes.

i read that as "i love that feeling" lmao. it kind of creeps up on me...i dont have much of a tolerance but i dont really get much of a buzz other than a slight shift in perception after several hits if that makes sense. but it i keep chain vaping over the course of an hour or 2 i just feel like shit...i think it might be because its salt nic and that doesnt absorb as fast. it was 70mg nic which is a decent amount more than juul so i was expecting a really strong buzz but i guess not

i read that as "i love that feeling" lmao. it kind of creeps up on me...i dont have much of a tolerance but i dont really get much of a buzz other than a slight shift in perception after several hits if that makes sense. but it i keep chain vaping over the course of an hour or 2 i just feel like shit...i think it might be because its salt nic and that doesnt absorb as fast. it was 70mg nic which is a decent amount more than juul so i was expecting a really strong buzz but i guess not

What the fuck are you even trying to do? To get drunk on nicotine? Nicotine doesn't work like that, it relaxes addicted smokers and maybe keeps them concentrated or something, it won't get you drunk or wasted you el stupido. You gotta drink beers or smoke joints and if you're stupid then take loser drugs or whatever, but what the fuck are you trying to achieve by vaping, you're such a retard, omg.

Reactions: The Butt
It's like you were eating pork fat for two hours and writing about it on a metal forum. Oh, I think I'm getting sick. This is not very pleasant, I don't really feel the buzz, I might throw up. Why do I not feel the buzz, maybe it's because the pork fat wasn't from an eco farm, I guess I will order some more. Next time I will mix it with chocolate.

You're so stupid you can't even become a drug-addicted prostitute.

What the fuck are you even trying to do? To get drunk on nicotine? Nicotine doesn't work like that, it relaxes addicted smokers and maybe keeps them concentrated or something, it won't get you drunk or wasted you el stupido. You gotta drink beers or smoke joints and if you're stupid then take loser drugs or whatever, but what the fuck are you trying to achieve by vaping, you're such a retard, omg.

that was a pretty bad example

im trying to get buzzed which is why i bought juice with a huge amount of nicotine

that was a pretty bad example

im trying to get buzzed which is why i bought juice with a huge amount of nicotine

Dude have you tried coffee?? It's like, really cool, you drink it and there's this SUBSTANCE called CAFFEINE. You can like, get a real BUZZ from it. I saw my grandpa do it and he said it feels really good.

EDIT: But dude if you take too much you won't feel too good it's pretty dangerous.

nicotine and caffeine are totally different. theyre both stimulants but nicotine is way stronger and it also has more complicated effects. i think nicotine stimulation is more physical whereas caffeine is more mental

i drink a lot of caffeine but i dont like coffee

i get your point, nicotine isnt the most effective intoxicant at least when it comes to its enjoyability but its readily available and its something to do. also i just like the act of blowing smoke

nicotine and caffeine are totally different. theyre both stimulants but nicotine is way stronger and it also has more complicated effects. i think nicotine stimulation is more physical whereas caffeine is more mental

i drink a lot of caffeine but i dont like coffee

i get your point, nicotine isnt the most effective intoxicant at least when it comes to its enjoyability but its readily available and its something to do. also i just like the act of blowing smoke

Yeah I don't suppose you would buy nicotine patches in a pharmacy and then cover your body with them.

It's also something to do though. :rolleyes:

Yeah I don't suppose you would buy nicotine patches in a pharmacy and then cover your body with them.

It's also something to do though. :rolleyes:

i actually read a trip report from some dude who put like 8 on, he said it was fun until he got nic sick

i actually read a trip report from some dude who put like 8 on, he said it was fun until he got nic sick

And I thought I had an original idea. Somehow every post you write makes me facepalm.

Also, you joined this forum in 2015? I still consider you a really recent addition to the forum. Have I not been noticing you until you decided to be a druggie prostitute eating cheese of homeless dicks?

tenor.gif

Reactions: The Butt and CiG
And I thought I had an original idea. Somehow every post you write makes me facepalm.

Also, you joined this forum in 2015? I still consider you a really recent addition to the forum. Have I not been noticing you until you decided to be a druggie prostitute eating cheese of homeless dicks?

my old name was iron wizard, i used to post here a lot like i do now. after i changed it to hades i posted on and off for a while, and now i post more consistently