No fault of my own
These actions I can't control
Something else taken hold

Despite it all in the end I've no consequence
I'm much too foolish and naive to have common sense

No fault of my own

So who's to blame?... so who's to blame?...
It's hard for me, sometimes to see
What's wrong or right, I don't know why

Despite it all in the end I've no consequence
I'm much too foolish and naive to have common sense

No fault of my own

Led into temptation by the disobedient son
I can't be responsible for anything that I might have done

I didnt do shit but i refused some counseling bs and i got the cops called on me. ended up jumping 2 fences before i got cornered. I would have gotten away but i had no shoes, no shirt, and i was cut the fuck up. Anyways i ended up in the hospital overnight before i finally convinced them that i wasnt tryna kill myself

Now theyre after me for other things but they dont have shit

I didnt do shit but i refused some counseling bs and i got the cops called on me. ended up jumping 2 fences before i got cornered. I would have gotten away but i had no shoes, no shirt, and i was cut the fuck up. Anyways i ended up in the hospital overnight before i finally convinced them that i wasnt tryna kill myself

Now theyre after me for other things but they dont have shit

What kind of bullshit is this. You refused counselling and someone called the cops? Wtf, there's probably a need to translate this into adult human terms here. May I try and you correct me if there's something wrong?

So you were in your room drinking piss and eating pills and your parents saw that - which obviously got them very worried, especially considering your retarded behavior as of late, so they offer you their helping hand. You say some retarded pubescent shit and start acting violently, so they call the cops. You run away naked like the complete stupid fuck you are. The last thing they can do to help you is locking you in some medical institution until you calm the fuck down.

Is this what happened, more or less?

i got the cops called on me. ended up jumping 2 fences before i got cornered. I would have gotten away but i had no shoes, no shirt, and i was cut the fuck up. Anyways i ended up in the hospital overnight before i finally convinced them that i wasnt tryna kill myself
waiting for the body-cam footage to end up on "Cops"

What kind of bullshit is this. You refused counselling and someone called the cops? Wtf, there's probably a need to translate this into adult human terms here. May I try and you correct me if there's something wrong?

So you were in your room drinking piss and eating pills and your parents saw that - which obviously got them very worried, especially considering your retarded behavior as of late, so they offer you their helping hand. You say some retarded pubescent shit and start acting violently, so they call the cops. You run away naked like the complete stupid fuck you are. The last thing they can do to help you is locking you in some medical institution until you calm the fuck down.

Is this what happened, more or less?
he's 19 and he's an american and he's getting intoxicated on a daily basis
with that trifecta combination
you can't really expect his behavior to be rational

On one hand, I wouldn't mind if I was able to become a teetotaler, cause I sometimes worry if I'm compromising my long term health and fitness (especially as someone who also enjoys working out)...buuut I enjoy booze too much and enjoy the feeling of being a bit tipsy.

Why does everything have to be such a mental debate? Endless self criticism is my closest friend and enemy simultaneously

Ive been accidentally teabagging the toilet at work on a daily basis and it is pissing me the fuck off. I always forget about my sagging ass ballsack as I reach for the paper and they end up tapping into the water. The workplace ergonomics module I have to complete next week may have some interesting suggestions about the bathrooms now.

I had to teach a lesson on STIs today to a bunch of immature 13 year olds as part of PHSE day. Horrendous. Definitely my least favourite part of the job.

“Sir, why isn’t blue waffle listed as one of the STIs?” Said one boy. Glad it’s over with!

Work was fucking bullshit. Lazy-ass new hires are gonna learn today, and I will have the offending coworkers fired. I'll go straight to the store owner.

Ive been accidentally teabagging the toilet at work on a daily basis and it is pissing me the fuck off. I always forget about my sagging ass ballsack as I reach for the paper and they end up tapping into the water.
B01mS3R.jpg

fucked Smoke's girlfriend sunday
then some random guy immediately tried to kill me with a skateboard over it

the fucked up thing was that Smoke himself didn't fucking care
Smoke is kinda crazy, and he always shares his girlfriends with me
i've fucked every girl Smoke has dated over the last 3 years