The Whining and Bitching Thread

i know this is about the most first world problem imaginable but i am endlessly enraged by the design of the spotify desktop app. it's like every update is deliberately calculated to make it worse than before. their latest genius idea was to stop the search bar being at the top at all times (fucking retarded) and to put every band and album name in size zillion font so it takes up half the screen. also have to constantly restart it because it won't load searches for whatever reason. total abomination designed by cumstains. the mobile app is ok i guess.

i know this is about the most first world problem imaginable but i am endlessly enraged by the design of the spotify desktop app. it's like every update is deliberately calculated to make it worse than before. their latest genius idea was to stop the search bar being at the top at all times (fucking retarded) and to put every band and album name in size zillion font so it takes up half the screen. also have to constantly restart it because it won't load searches for whatever reason. total abomination designed by cumstains. the mobile app is ok i guess.
Ran into a similar first world tech issue with Instagram where they removed the icon for adding multiple photos to a post. Now you have to hold down on the first photo you want in a set to add more. Makes complete sense.

Reactions: Blurry_Dreams
copypasting the mobile design over to the desktop version regardless of sloppy formatting
how sloppy could the formatting be??
how expensive could it be??
the desktop version should look like the mobile-app version instead of the horrible way it actually looks

@Terasophe
you mentioned how horrible your ex was when talking about how awesome your new girl is
and then i thought you'd really need to vent about your horrible ex

but then i thought
you're a male-transitioning-into-female
you're a music-writer (as opposed to a singer/instrument-player who just has someone else write all their music)
you're online a lot (as opposed to @MasterpieceMesias just popping in like one day a month)
and i remembered you used to own a sailor moon shirt

so then i thought you would feel the need to vent online (as opposed to just talking out-loud to someone face-2-face)

so, if you actually feel the need to make a long-as-hell internet-post about how super-horrible your ex was, then you really should prolly just go ahead and do that here in this thread (instead of a social media page)

Reactions: MasterpieceMesias
@zabu of nΩd
@Terasophe
you mentioned how horrible your ex was when talking about how awesome your new girl is
and then i thought you'd really need to vent about your horrible ex

but then i thought
you're a male-transitioning-into-female
you're a music-writer (as opposed to a singer/instrument-player who just has someone else write all their music)
you're online a lot (as opposed to @MasterpieceMesias just popping in like one day a month)
and i remembered you used to own a sailor moon shirt

so then i thought you would feel the need to vent online (as opposed to just talking out-loud to someone face-2-face)

so, if you actually feel the need to make a long-as-hell internet-post about how super-horrible your ex was, then you really should prolly just go ahead and do that here in this thread (instead of a social media page)
kinda surprised that @Terasophe hasn't responded to this yet

IDK
maybe I'm just being horribly impatient

or become the person that edits Wikipedia
eYtlzwj.jpg

I'm also gonna assume he meant "girls who twerk," but he wrote "girls who tweak." The funny thing is, for Blurry, I could actually see this being something he likes to watch.

Reactions: CiG