The Whining and Bitching Thread

the 5 free games thing would have been so much better if it was the 5 most awesome games instead of the actual games that were actually being offered

@LethalCockSlap

imagine what a moron this guy is for crying about she razed his farm. They clearly don't have a lot of joyous orgasms together.

My grievance was more of the fallowing: why the FUCK are reddit conversations even news articles? It would have been way funnier if they just posted the link.

oh wait, i found it:

https://www.theonion.com/experts-warn-heat-wave-could-lead-to-huge-surge-in-shir-1847188299

more reddit articles https://www.reddit.com/search/?q=Exxon&source=trending

I got laid off from the job yesterday. They fucked up and hired a bunch of new people during the slowest part of their work year, so all the new hires in the last hiring period were sent away.

Was sort of an emotional mess yesterday. I really liked the job, and just being let go so sudden, even just only being there for 3 weeks, tore me the fuck up. I was really excited about that job and spent a lot of time learning my station. This was something of a dream job in a way too. I felt awful, and I still feel kinda awful.

Today I'm gonna apply for more jobs, and hope to fuck I can get something soon. I wanna keep my hormone replacement therapy, so I need insurance for sure.

I got laid off from the job yesterday. They fucked up and hired a bunch of new people during the slowest part of their work year, so all the new hires in the last hiring period were sent away.

Was sort of an emotional mess yesterday. I really liked the job, and just being let go so sudden, even just only being there for 3 weeks, tore me the fuck up. I was really excited about that job and spent a lot of time learning my station. This was something of a dream job in a way too. I felt awful, and I still feel kinda awful.

Today I'm gonna apply for more jobs, and hope to fuck I can get something soon. I wanna keep my hormone replacement therapy, so I need insurance for sure.

Are you a guy become women? I'm totally cool with that, just curious...

i'm totally serious here
it really sounds like you making a call to The Better Business Bureau could result in you getting a shit-ton of money

seriously thinking all the "laid off" people that only got to work "only 3 weeks" could easily get together file class-action lawsuit with @Terasophe getting a shit-ton on money in pocket

They gutted like 50% of the workforce.
this^^ definitely a class-action-lawsuit
how the fucking hell are they going to get rid of an entire 50% of the workforce without being prepared for at least some kind of lawsuit
i swear you could prolly get at least a little money out of this if you tried

this^^ definitely a class-action-lawsuit
how the fucking hell are they going to get rid of an entire 50% of the workforce without being prepared for at least some kind of lawsuit
i swear you could prolly get at least a little money out of this if you tried

You know so little about life. The last thing a young, unemployed person going through HRT should do is get involved in a lawsuit.

I haven't used the search function for ages but it's been spoken about as problematic for a long time. Pretty much all Xenforo sites I know of are problematic with searching and using Google works much better.

But I have noticed a real slowness with the site. Loading of pages is usually pretty good it's the calling of pages between clicking the link and where it starts loading. I also see the loading/thinking icons pop up a bit in the top right corner. Unlike where it used to be where images and embedded videos slowed pages down it seems to be a fetching error, but without seeing the server logs it's impossible to tell where the hold up is.