The Whining and Bitching Thread

Oh ok, yeah I first went there too and saw nothing but wasn't sure if I remembered it being there.
I found it via the "Forums" link in the Nav bar under the UM banner (assuming you're on a desktop, I'm not sure about mobile viewing)
The second link under the Forums link is "search forums" that link should take you to the advanced page.

Reactions: CiG
When I click in the search field, I get a drop-down menu of recently searched terms--no advanced search option.

I wonder if it has something to do with cookies? Are my searches interfering with the site's functionality? I'm very illiterate when it comes to this, but I've also been having issues with it.

Are you both on the same sort of screens/devices?
Most websites these days display different things dependant on screen size

Usually when I design pages I design for about 6 different resolutions and some smaller phone screens slip through the cracks but it's generally small screens x2, bigger phones, tablets, laptops and then everything bigger. On my laptop I can click in the search and get the advanced search options (didn't know that until today so it shows how often I search), but not sure if your screens are higher res than mine therefore giving different results. I could look at the code but honestly I can't be fucked.

Just got an email that Patti Smith's tour is cancelled. That was the last ticket of hope I was hanging onto through this whole fucking shit.

At least if I manage to go meet my niece in Melbourne for the first time around her 2nd birthday I won't be worried about needing to get back the following week.

somehow i just keep waiting for @Sophii to post in this specific thread

but since that's not happening, i guess that means Sophii's life is finally good now, i guess

@Sophii

the bat-shit-crazy woman that i was having sex with every-day for a whole fucking month stopped having sex with me when some dude decided that i'm not allowed inside the tent that she's living in

theoretically she could have just come outside of the tent to fuck me, but she's bat-shit-crazy
she's pooping just barely outside of the tent and she's got this gigantic-hospital-cup where she's actually inside the tent when she pisses
she's just no longer leaving the tent that i was entering to have sex with her and then some dude says that I'm not allowed to enter this tent anymore even though she won't have sex with this guy

I still very much struggle with the fact that I have the ability to do anything that isn't work and or home related things. And I'm doing my best to drive that thought out of my head...

Its very hard for me and its so very confusing to feel freedom.

I'm not used to being able to see friends without a partner involved. I'm not used to going out and doing things on my own. I'm not familiar with how to be a person for myself.

I've been controlled my whole life and having this sense of autonomy is frightening.