The Whining and Bitching Thread

Ok, heres my whining and bitching for today. I haven't bitched or whined in a while. Anyways, I'm fucking sick of the whole fucking DotA community. They act like fucking 12 year olds. And it's not the flaming and insults that piss me off (that's part of any online game), but the way they type, and how they whine, etc.

Part of growing up is realizing that little kids are fucking worthless assholes.

Part of growing up more is then realizing that that's not really true, but whatever.

Man, I wish I could be young enough again to appreciate those kiddie cartoons. It just doesn't work nowadays.

I get tired of this forum too, I get fed up with the elitism.

I am so fucking tired of how my parents don't realize that I need to sleep at 10. They're always up watching tv until fucking midnight and I always have to put up with this shit.

No, I want to sleep because I hate being tired in the morning. It only makes the day much worse to be tired.

Ok, heres my whining and bitching for today. I haven't bitched or whined in a while. Anyways, I'm fucking sick of the whole fucking DotA community. They act like fucking 12 year olds. And it's not the flaming and insults that piss me off (that's part of any online game), but the way they type, and how they whine, etc.

Some of the WoW community is like that too in some ways. I've encountered so many people in that game that give up too easily or just whine or kick someone out of a group for creating a minor inconvenience for the group or not doing things the way they wanted.

I'm starting to hate this forum, especially now that it's filled with a bunch of Cyth's retarded threads.

Yeah, that was a jackass move.

I get tired of this forum too, I get fed up with the elitism.

I am so fucking tired of how my parents don't realize that I need to sleep at 10. They're always up watching tv until fucking midnight and I always have to put up with this shit.

Tell 'em to turn that shit down or no TV for a week.

My body usually gets used to it after a couple months. But its fucking hell getting used to it.

Yup, you're right.

There was a survey on the wall in my Algebra class that was taken in the school and about 70% of the students said they didn't get enough sleep. I also read an article about pushing school back and they did it temporarily to one high school and all the students were more alert and felt better. But they wouldn't let school be pushed back because some students have after school jobs.