The Whining and Bitching Thread

FUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

God dammit, I feel stupid.
There's this girl that I've liked since last year, but she had a boyfriend all year. A few days ago, I found out that they broke up a little over a month ago. We're friends, so my roommates and I went to her apartment to hang out tonight. According to more than my ego, she has been flirting with me for the last few days. I've been planning on asking her out for a little while now, and I was going to do so when we were alone tonight. So, I get over there, and she sits next to me, and starts talking to me. She even invites me to go to a concert (August Burns Red) with her... and only her. So, at this point, I'm thinking, wow! I might actually have a chance here.
Fast forward about 45 minutes.
"Yeah, Adam is one of my boyfriend's friends"
Catch the key word in the sentence?
So, I went from about to ask her out, to shot down in a matter of about 10 seconds.
I swear, I have the worst luck with women.

edit: /the greys

edit 2: Still going to the concert, because August Burns Red is a band of high quality.
Stick it in her pooper.

There's this girl that I've liked since last year, but she had a boyfriend all year. A few days ago, I found out that they broke up a little over a month ago. We're friends, so my roommates and I went to her apartment to hang out tonight. According to more than my ego, she has been flirting with me for the last few days. I've been planning on asking her out for a little while now, and I was going to do so when we were alone tonight. So, I get over there, and she sits next to me, and starts talking to me. She even invites me to go to a concert (August Burns Red) with her... and only her. So, at this point, I'm thinking, wow! I might actually have a chance here.
So, I went from about to ask her out, to shot down in a matter of about 10 seconds.

edit 2: Still going to the concert, because August Burns Red is a band of high quality.

Go with her to the concert, buy her a few rounds, and see where the alcohol takes you. It isn't rape if you're both wasted. :cool:

EDIT: just kidding, it is, but hopefully she won't remember.

What a bunch of gentlemen we are.

If I were to give serious advice, I'd say move on and try not to think about this girl too much. As a veteran of not getting any, I know that you shouldn't waste too much energy when there is little to no chance of success.

As a woman, I would advise that you take the rape route. Cookie may be attempting to be a gentlemen, but don't take it from him, because he doesn't have a vagina. Many of us ladies have rape fantasies, so you should just go ahead and give her what she's too afraid to ask for. Hope that helps.

I wouldn't really consider nuncheon much of a woman, so I wouldn't put much stock into what she says either.

ugly_woman.gif

Here I am.

you should still go to her apartment with your cock in a sock and a big old tin of vaseline.

What a bunch of gentlemen we are.

If I were to give serious advice, I'd say move on and try not to think about this girl too much. As a veteran of not getting any, I know that you shouldn't waste too much energy when there is little to no chance of success.

This is the option I will choose... but I will still attend said concert, because I can use her as a ride. All in all, we're still friends, and she has no idea, any ways.

Oh, and "Veteran of not getting any" would be a great user title... I lol'd hard.