The Whining and Bitching Thread

Don't argue about nuncheon's gametes, they're certainly big and I like them.

I still want to know why Dodens doesn't seem to think I'm a woman.

You're all woman to me, sweetcheeks! :oops:

Zephyrus said:
You don't act typically feminine. Of course that is not a problem. I wish more women I know had your personality.

Not too many of the women on here act typically feminine. In fact, no one on here had any idea I was a female until posting a picture. I guess the touch of masculinity in us has to do with being fans of music that is a more male dominant genre.

You don't act typically feminine. Of course that is not a problem. I wish more women I know had your personality.

You're all woman to me, sweetcheeks! :oops:

Not too many of the women on here act typically feminine. In fact, no one on here had any idea I was a female until posting a picture. I guess the touch of masculinity in us has to do with being fans of music that is a more male dominant genre.

All of this.

This is pretty much it. And what Zeph said.

That's why you gals are awesome.

all the women on this forum are distinctly female tbh

or maybe it's all the bears attracted to my fucking computer screen when they post that gives it away.

tbh whiskey funeral, I knew you were a woman before you posted pics. I forget how, though