The Whining and Bitching Thread

w00t for paying attention and not sleeping at that part of Health class in Freshman year! (Our teacher would let us sleep during class if we were tired, which I mostly did)

Yeah, I would so enjoy having school being pushed back an hour later. I don't think it would hurt people that much. (we get out at 2:05 anyways..) So people would just have to rearrange their work schedule.

And, yeah I passed health class also lol.

The first one was awesome.
And then they rereleased it with new voices and shit like 2 years later and it's like WTFBITCH? TEAM ROCKETS VOICES ARE WRONG. The games were the best ever. I bought a gameboy just for it.

Yeah, the games kicked ass.

Even though it got lame after a while, when they put out too much Pokemon. I mean, when they added another 250 when Silver, Gold and the otherone I can't remember, that wasn't a big deal.

But then it was just getting stupid.

Mudkips1.gif

FUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

God dammit, I feel stupid.
There's this girl that I've liked since last year, but she had a boyfriend all year. A few days ago, I found out that they broke up a little over a month ago. We're friends, so my roommates and I went to her apartment to hang out tonight. According to more than my ego, she has been flirting with me for the last few days. I've been planning on asking her out for a little while now, and I was going to do so when we were alone tonight. So, I get over there, and she sits next to me, and starts talking to me. She even invites me to go to a concert (August Burns Red) with her... and only her. So, at this point, I'm thinking, wow! I might actually have a chance here.
Fast forward about 45 minutes.
"Yeah, Adam is one of my boyfriend's friends"
Catch the key word in the sentence?
So, I went from about to ask her out, to shot down in a matter of about 10 seconds.
I swear, I have the worst luck with women.

edit: /the greys

edit 2: Still going to the concert, because August Burns Red is a band of high quality.

Yeah, the games kicked ass.

Even though it got lame after a while, when they put out too much Pokemon. I mean, when they added another 250 when Silver, Gold and the otherone I can't remember, that wasn't a big deal.

But then it was just getting stupid.

Fuck you, the newer Pokemon games are awesome as well. I'm in the process of beating Pearl as it is.