The Whining and Bitching Thread

I found out today that my work van that I just spent $4000 fixing and subsequently crashed two days after getting it back from said fixing will be written off as a total loss by the insurance company as the cost of repairs is too great. So that's $4K down the drain then. And now I need a new work van.

That sucks. Had a similar experience (but not to the same degree) with my wifes Element. We spent about $1k on repairs and maintenance, in the year before her wreck, including $250 right before she had the accident on the way home. The only upside was that we still were in for it less than what it was worth (Elements really hold their value now that they are discontinued), so it wasn't a huge loss.

all insurance is a scam

Not all. Only what you are forced to buy is a scam in any meaningful way. My furniture insurance is about as far from a scam as I have found. If I don't use it in 5 years, it's credited back to me.

I like this new angry reincarnation of Grant. Sounds like you're withdrawing from caffeine or nicotine. What's going on, wanna talk?

fuck that new health insurance law. what a scam and waste of money. I DON'T FUCKING GET SICK. and if i do, a fucking tylenol or nyquil can fix it. FUCK OBAMACARE AND FUCK THE USA.

How are you doing there outside of this shit?

I'm pretty sure no one here likes aug and he doesn't like anyone here so going the fuck away would be ideal.

Renter's insurance is awesome and inexpensive. Life insurance is also not a scam if you understand how life insurance functions and don't act like an idiot when you have a cash value life insurance policy.

just got banned from NWN after being on there for six years. don't know what caused it, I guess someone just got sick of my shit

Im trying to get banned from a Magic The Gathering board, using subtle, non shocksite, non flaming ways. Ideas?

so who here is gonna get health insurance by march 31?

or will you just pay the penalty? $95 for the 1st year of no insurance is nothing compared to what they'd suck out of you every month. but it's gonna go up every year to $300+ in 2015 and after that, who knows. fuck this shit

so who here is gonna get health insurance by march 31?

or will you just pay the penalty? $95 for the 1st year of no insurance is nothing compared to what they'd suck out of you every month. but it's gonna go up every year to $300+ in 2015 and after that, who knows. fuck this shit

Are you a retard?

Mathiäs;10810227 said:

that's all you lefties think about. "NO ONE IS REALLY THAT FAR-RIGHT, AKA RETARDED, STUPID INBRED NATIONALISTS"

I'm gonna bet he isn't and I agree honestly. nothing personal, I've just generally existed in the libertarian right area of the political map most of my life. everyone has opinions, and just because someone doesn't have the same one as you doesn't mean they're "trolling", they're all like assholes and stink the same way.

Well his statement was fucking retarded and so are you if you agree. You can be an extreme conservative without being a moron.

However, as you both have proved, that is quite uncommon.

Mathiäs;10810820 said:
Well his statement was fucking retarded and so are you if you agree. You can be an extreme conservative without being a moron.

However, as you both have proved, that is quite uncommon.

we haven't proven shit, Obama is a lousy president. so was Bush. if you just want to go ahead and get your news sources from MSHIV and Huffingdickpost, be my guest. I won't stop you. do you see me spouting Alex Jones-esque gobbedly-gook? rhetorical question.