The worlds Worst Fuucking Accent?????

i cant hear a dublin 4 accent without wanting to punch the owner

chinese ppl speaking english is annoying too, use conosonants ffs!!

english accent in general sounds very nice, but american accent is much easier to understand cos of the films...
in portugal, azores islands accent is the most fucked up... it sounds like a completely different language o_O especially on the phone o_O o_O

agreed, groom!

well, i like english accents and i can't say i don't like any though i'm sure i haven't hear most of them existing ones. The most hard one to understand for me was the glaswegian one. Irish sounds nice as well.
But of course for natives it might be completely different.

west flemish combined with people shouting their english named kids at the busstop is even worse (the boy was called aliceton or something i never heard in my life)

faf off awite

add: Limerick and very strong Dublin accents, i.e the one used by skangers,what else?? ah yes greeks of course without a doubt, sounds dirty and dodgy, yanks too, up their own arse sort of accent that one

dublin accent?? nothing wrong with a proper working class hero dub accent ffs!! sure havent i had one for mannys the long year and its not done me anny harrim yet.

tho the new noirsoyide accent is awful, sounds like someone squezzing their bollix while a sccoter drives past : "stttAAAHRRRyyy boYiz, are yiz buzzinngg or wha'?? nice wan, mad shams weeerrrr"

Another funny thing is I start picking up bits of accents very quick, i only have to be over with the saxons for a day or two before i start pronouncing me "th's" :erk:

Its only brutal, a week in norn iron and i'll be fucked altogether "boutyee big mon, are ye way so aye??" o_O