The worlds Worst Fuucking Accent?????

Is he from around belfast? if so, how long did it take to get used to his inability to hold a conversation without roaring his fucking head off?? maybe its cause all the bombings caused an epidemic of deafness up there

norn irish accents are bleedin brutal, cept maybe armagh and donegal

Bambi said:
Is he from around belfast? if so, how long did it take to get used to his inability to hold a conversation without roaring his fucking head off?? maybe its cause all the bombings caused an epidemic of deafness up there

norn irish accents are bleedin brutal, cept maybe armagh and donegal
Yup, he's from around Belfast. Lisburn actually. Brutal?! :tickled: I can't even imagine the guy yelling at anyone, haha. His voice is rather low and calm.

MoonsOfJupiter said:
Northern people with southern drawls really piss me off. They're the same people I see driving around in PA with "The South Will Rise" stickers on the backs of their pickup trucks. It's like, where the hell are you living dude?

yes!!

and they say y'll and fixin' and huntin' and wrestlin', and I often wonder if the "g" has been left out of american english. no one told me this before i came to school here, and my first "huntin'" season, I was confused as all hell.

snow2fall said:
That long?! :tickled: I can hardly bear two hours... :erk: The dialect spoken by the people around here is terrible as well.
It's exactly two days for me, the trips to Bad Berka (Party.San) verified that. The worst thing about those regional linguistic diseases has to be the use of local expressions. Try to order an "Alsterwasser" in Saxony, but don't forget your carapace. "What the fuck??!!! It's fucking called Radler!!!" *clenching fists*

He didn't mention it, but I bet he was thinking something in the vein of
"So you're coming from Hamburg, eh? Arrogant sonofabitch, this is our territory, show some respect or else..."

Wait a minute, the fifty-year-old guy who was sporting a blue thong for roughly three days was even worse :erk:

Bambi said:
not having a melodious dublin accent for a start, them horrible harsh stone mouthed nordies
Aww, are you a bit of a softie, Bambi? :loco:

softy_lanny_grand.jpg

Bambi said:
not having a melodious dublin accent for a start, them horrible harsh stone mouthed nordies

the dublin 4 one and that new skanger talk from up north, fucks sake like, not to mention the students :yell:

but still, the tallaght, clondakin ones etc does me head in totally, cant help but think 'youre a fucking scumbag' theyre bound to have at least one scumbag in their family in fairness

yeah, student accent is basically an adolescent D4 accent, i have to sit on a bus with all the DCU twats, fucking does your head in. one of them made the mistake of dissing the mun to his mates once, de boyiz soon sorted that out: "worryoouu bleedin sayin ye snobby prick i''ll buuurst ye weeerrrr"

MoonsOfJupiter said:
Northern people with southern drawls really piss me off. They're the same people I see driving around in PA with "The South Will Rise" stickers on the backs of their pickup trucks. It's like, where the hell are you living dude?

:lol: the confederacy lives!!! You have to get one of those confederate flag licence plate thing for you car practically to survive driving through western Maryland, southern PA, W Va., Va., Kentucky, even Indiana, etc. or their gonna look atchya funny.

Yeah, western Maryland has that too, all of rural Maryland has a somewhat southern accent. Really weird.