The worlds Worst Fuucking Accent?????

Bambi said:
yes their "wannabe posh english accent" compliments yours, but they also know what dog shelters are for o_O

Ayye, you and yer hybrid Irish friend, working class heroes my ass, one making a shit load of money with some white collar work and the other just artsy-fartsying, wtf?

As for dog shelters, ask the dogs on a rainy day.

Morpheus said:
The modern campus of University College Dublin is located on the boundary of Dublin 4 and Dublin 14.

That's the place me wannabe ass is in contact with :Spin: The English School has a very nice lady there called Borbála Faragó, a typical posh Dublin 4 Irish person. :D

Morpheus said:
Dublin 4 traditionally takes a strongly liberal stance in referenda on issues like abortion and divorce. The area is also associated with a distinctive accent which can be pleasing to some and painful to others.

How come they haven't been excommunicated by the Pope yet? :eek:

Maqus said:
Ayye, you and yer hybrid Irish friend, working class heroes my ass, one making a shit load of money with some white collar work and the other just artsy-fartsying, wtf?
As for dog shelters, ask the dogs on a rainy day.
watch out for that slang marta. "quit looking up to english rock bands, fashion sense etc and really wanting to feel part of it. just be yourself, influence can be a killer aye "

I have two Kenyan guys in my group, I'll try to get some info about indie rock in Kenya too, a good idea, innit?

quit looking up to english rock bands, fashion sense etc and really wanting to feel part of it. just be yourself, influence can be a killer aye

ahahahahahahahahaha i love it i love it

This is my serious stance on the issue: I just love when people speak any tiny amount of Hungarian. Most of them only master "bazmeg" and "kurva", but.

Achernar said:
watch out for that slang marta.
lets just say if you're using a patois badly it all becomes a bit ridiculous INNIT?? If i walked around the hood in philly big upping all the homies I'd be a ludicrous clown and id bet I'd hear about it too :tickled:

theres no bossness in that at all INNIT?? o_O

made a fool of you did i?, so it had to be deleted, that makes you a bigger fool though with no sense of humour :tickled: but you know that dont you, eh me mate