The worlds Worst Fuucking Accent?????

Bambi said:
yeah, student accent is basically an adolescent D4 accent, i have to sit on a bus with all the DCU twats, fucking does your head in. one of them made the mistake of dissing the mun to his mates once, de boyiz soon sorted that out: "worryoouu bleedin sayin ye snobby prick i''ll buuurst ye weeerrrr"
what's that D4 accent like?

Mind you Dublni 4 is still more understandable for me than Dublin 11, and Bramby's is even less understandable.

Just found that on a forum:

"Im schönen Sachsen, in der Nähe von Leipzig:

Ein Vater möchte seinem 8-jährigen Sohn die Tiere im Wald zeigen. Sie steigen auf einen Hochsitz.
Der Junge schaut nach Norden und sieht zwei Füchse, der Vater beobachtet den Süden und erblickt eine nackte Frau, die sich in der Sonne aalt.

Der Sohn ganz aufgeregt zu seinem Vater:

"Baba, Figgse, Figgse!!!"

Daraufhin der Vater:

"Nur, wennde dor Muddi nischt soochst !!!!""

:tickled:

Morpheus said:
what's that D4 accent like?
If yer really curious I could probabaly make a wav file and e-mail it to you

andI knew an ould lad from runcorn, his accent was alright, mind you he'd spent a lot of time sailing around the world and all that

Maqus said:
Mind you Dublni 4 is still more understandable for me than Dublin 11, and Bramby's is even less understandable
yes their "wannabe posh english accent" compliments yours, but they also know what dog shelters are for o_O

snow2fall said:
Just found that on a forum:

"Im schönen Sachsen, in der Nähe von Leipzig:

Ein Vater möchte seinem 8-jährigen Sohn die Tiere im Wald zeigen. Sie steigen auf einen Hochsitz.
Der Junge schaut nach Norden und sieht zwei Füchse, der Vater beobachtet den Süden und erblickt eine nackte Frau, die sich in der Sonne aalt.

Der Sohn ganz aufgeregt zu seinem Vater:

"Baba, Figgse, Figgse!!!"

Daraufhin der Vater:

"Nur, wennde dor Muddi nischt soochst !!!!""

:tickled:
haha fits perfectly in this thread

Bambi said:
If yer really curious I could probabaly make a wav file and e-mail it to you
hmm that's the only usable information i found on google:

Dublin 4

Dublin's middle class liberals are often described as Dublin 4, referring to one of the city's wealthiest postal districts, in which the studios of Radio Telifís Éireann, the national broadcaster are located, as are a number of respected schools, colleges and a university. The modern campus of University College Dublin is located on the boundary of Dublin 4 and Dublin 14. In actuality, the term Dublin 4 or the abbreviated D4 can refer to any middle class Dubliner from the Northside or the Southside or in many cases to simply an attitude that can be found anywhere in Ireland. Many politicians and political commentators live in Dublin 4, while Dublin 4 traditionally takes a strongly liberal stance in referenda on issues like abortion and divorce. The area is also associated with a distinctive accent which can be pleasing to some and painful to others.

But the accent isn't described. I don't wanna cause you troublewith recording sth, maybe there is some actor whos quite known which i could check out. There was the movie, called intermission which takes palce in Dublin. There is Colin Ferrel and Colm Meaney who are from Dublin, but i dunnu whether they have this D4 accent. Maybe you know the movie?

Morpheus said:
hmm that's the only usable information i found on google:

Dublin 4

Dublin's middle class liberals are often described as Dublin 4, referring to one of the city's wealthiest postal districts, in which the studios of Radio Telifís Éireann, the national broadcaster are located, as are a number of respected schools, colleges and a university. The modern campus of University College Dublin is located on the boundary of Dublin 4 and Dublin 14. In actuality, the term Dublin 4 or the abbreviated D4 can refer to any middle class Dubliner from the Northside or the Southside or in many cases to simply an attitude that can be found anywhere in Ireland. Many politicians and political commentators live in Dublin 4, while Dublin 4 traditionally takes a strongly liberal stance in referenda on issues like abortion and divorce. The area is also associated with a distinctive accent which can be pleasing to some and painful to others.

But the accent isn't described. I don't wanna cause you troublewith recording sth, maybe there is some actor whos quite known which i could check out. There was the movie, called intermission which takes palce in Dublin. There is Colin Ferrel and Colm Meaney who are from Dublin, but i dunnu whether they have this D4 accent. Maybe you know the movie?
i just bought a dvd where the two characters rip the piss out of the accent for a few seconds, i could try rip it to wav and email it to ya, ye cant describe accents.