The Xena Style Survey!

You may have won the battle,

but you haven't won the war.

SURRNDER YOUR FREEDOM, YOU BASTARDS OF WAR
THE KILLING OF SOMETHING IS WHAT WE ARE FIGHTING FOOOORR

GET OUT OF THE TRENCHES AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN,
YOU'RE A WAR MACHINE BUT DOES YOUR COUNTRY GIVE A DAMN?

NO

JonBonJovi said:
OK people fire away!

1. If you could be any super hereo who would you be?

Batman

2. If you could be a fly on the wall of any member of this boards house whose would it be?
Koichi

3. You get to be female(if your male),or male(if your female) for a day what would you do the entire 24hrs?

4.Name the 1st 3 animals that come into your head!
Tiger, fish rabbit

5. You get the use of a time machine what concert before 1995 do you go to? Black Sabbath Calafonia Jam 1974

6. You are being sent to a deserted island for 12 months.You get to take 3 members of this board,who are they? Also you get to take 2cd's what are they? You also get to take 6 other items no bigger than a milk crate what do you take. On this island there is already a stereo.A generator. The island provides enough food to harvest or kill.

Kiochi, Ralphe ,Goreripper
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath & Machine Head.
Home Brew Kit.
TV with satalite.
PC .
Football.
Cricket Set.
101 Games compendum.

7. Give 3 words to descibe coffee.
Heartstarter, refreshing , usually instant.

8. What would be written on your headstone if you died today?
05/12/1963 to 20/03/2004. BUCKO

9. Which character in Neighbours do you most consider to be like your self? No idea don't never have watched it.

10. Your sentenced to death what you get to request the following things for your last night a meal of your choice,listen to the cd of your choice, sex with any person in the world.What would your choices for each be? 24 Course meal, Pink Floyds the WALL???? I have no idea why i choose this ... My wife..........