The Xena Style Survey!

MetalMeshuggahMan said:
no, i would be using tic-tacs.
tic-tacs won't hurt anyone.

BTW, they were making orange tic-tacs yesterday......Lithgow smelled like orange tic-tacs all afternoon.

'kin oath they make tic-tacs in Lithgow.

Orange day is cool.

The minty things are too overpowering.

Come up one day....we've got 6 pubs in main street (down from 8)

It's got it's good points !!

although my first ever night in town, I decided to start at the top of town and went to the "Scenic" (commonly known as the "Bloodhouse"). I felt welcome enough to have a middy and a takeaway 6 pack....it's gone now.

And the town named the Tattersalls as "The Starwars Bar" for about a decade.

1. If you could be any super hero who would you be?
He-Man.

2. If you could be a fly on the wall of any member of this boards house whose would it be?
At the house of any of the nice ladies.

3. You get to be female(if your male),or male(if your female) for a day what would you do the entire 24hrs?
I'd fuck as many people as I possibly could, just to see what it was like. Preferably with a fair range of anatomy sizes, so I'd be able to come to my own conclusion.

4.Name the 1st 3 animals that come into your head!

Impala
Wildebeest (sp?)
Komodo

5. You get the use of a time machine what concert before 1995 do you go to?

Hmmm Donington 1994...?

6. You are being sent to a deserted island for 12 months.You get to take 3 members of this board,who are they? Also you get to take 2cd's what are they? You also get to take 6 other items no bigger than a milk crate what do you take. On this island there is already a stereo.A generator. The island provides enough food to harvest or kill.

Southy, and Trent, so the former can punch the latter for wearing gay makeup. And Terry so I could watch him try to fuck sexy Trent up the arse when he passes out with alcohol poisoning.

CDs: Death - Symbolic, and GnR - Appetite for Destruction.
6 others: A fucking long book, a footy, a tennis ball, a cricket bat, a hammock, a knife.

7. Give 3 words to descibe coffee.

Pleasant. Nice. Sound.

8. What would be written on your headstone if you died today?

Carna Sainters.

9. Which character in Neighbours do you most consider to be like your self?

Don't watch that fuckin shit, but would have to say Scott Michaelson, for hair alone.

10. Your sentenced to death what you get to request the following things for your last night a meal of your choice,listen to the cd of your choice, sex with any person in the world.What would your choices for each be?

Meal: nachos
CD: At the Gates - Slaughter of the Soul
Woman: Laetitia Casta :headbang:

1. If you could be any super hereo who would you be?

I'm gonna say Iron Fist. Don't know why.

2. If you could be a fly on the wall of any member of this boards house whose would it be?

Wrath. He hasn't been mentioned yet.

3. You get to be female(if your male),or male(if your female) for a day what would you do the entire 24hrs?

Sit on the computer and hit refresh on the MD forum every 5 minutes.

4.Name the 1st 3 animals that come into your head!

Monkey
Dog.
Another dog.

A Tom Waits one.

6. You are being sent to a deserted island for 12 months.You get to take 3 members of this board,who are they? Also you get to take 2cd's what are they? You also get to take 6 other items no bigger than a milk crate what do you take. On this island there is already a stereo.A generator. The island provides enough food to harvest or kill.

Spawny, cos he'd take me. Spiff. And Southy. Then I'd have all "S" names, except for me, and everybody knows "S" spells FUN! Except with only one letter. And a different letter.

Tom Waits - Bone Machine.
Iron Maiden - Best of the Beast.

6 milk crates. Milk crates are the most useful thing on the planet. Except for towels. 6 milk crates filled with towels.

7. Give 3 words to descibe coffee.

Gift of life.

8. What would be written on your headstone if you died today?

phlogiston.
16 April 1973 - 17 March 2004

9. Which character in Neighbours do you most consider to be like your self?

I dunno. Is there one that sits on the internet all day?

10. Your sentenced to death what you get to request the following things for your last night a meal of your choice,listen to the cd of your choice, sex with any person in the world.What would your choices for each be?

The meal would probably be a large Butter Chicken from "Drums" at the Vic Market food court.

CD would be a Tom Waits one. Maybe not "Bone Machine". I'd be sick of that from the island.

Sex: Heather Carolin.

1. If you could be any super hereo who would you be? John Constantine

2. If you could be a fly on the wall of any member of this boards house whose would it be? Phloggy so I could use his cable internet when he's not looking

3. You get to be female(if your male),or male(if your female) for a day what would you do the entire 24hrs? Look at myself in the mirror and giggle

4.Name the 1st 3 animals that come into your head! Next door's cat, my poor departed dog and the border collie I met at uni yesterday

KISS: Rio 1983 (both nights)

Board members- pass

Items- 6 books

CDs- KISS: Music From The Elder and Black Sabbath: Heaven and Hell

7. Give 3 words to descibe coffee. Over-rated, smelly, expensive

8. What would be written on your headstone if you died today? Bugger

9. Which character in Neighbours do you most consider to be like your self? Bouncer the dog

Meal- a huge plate of spaghetti bolognese with plenty of parmesan

CD- Number of the Beast just for Hallowed Be Thy Name

Sex- Do I have to? I'm dying tomorrow, that's quite traumatic enough thank you.

W

You think I'm joking, don't you? Ask anyone who's ever tried to hug me. The stories of my visible flinching (closely followed by hiding and whimpering until that person leaves the room) are the stuff of legend.

Just as well I don't plan to get married. My wedding night would be a case of "yeah, do whatever you have to, but stand over there will ya?" :lol:

W