Themed Mixtape Game

I'm personally glad it's slowed down. You people were like rabid animals when I first posted this shit. There doesn't need to be a new theme every day or two for fuck's sake, and there's still plenty of participation, just taking longer on ratings.

Submitted a fuckton of choices for this one. Hopefully they fit better for you bunch of whiny cunts.

A special fuck you to the two of you that gave my song a 0 and a 1 last round, I didn't rate either of your songs that low and my "off topic" song still finished above yours.

Submitted a fuckton of choices for this one. Hopefully they fit better for you bunch of whiny cunts.

A special fuck you to the two of you that gave my song a 0 and a 1 last round, I didn't rate either of your songs that low and my "off topic" song still finished above yours.
What a twat. STFU already.

To be fair, you thought that "A Sorcerers Pledge" was about a 1,000-year-old baby being born to a fake virgin and that it was off-topic for a theme about reincarnation and renewal, which is blatantly wrong. Based on that, I'm not sure why you're acting indignant about people not liking your song choice.

Reactions: CiG and RedStorm
To be fair, you thought that "A Sorcerers Pledge" was about a 1,000-year-old baby being born to a fake virgin and that it was off-topic for a theme about reincarnation and renewal, which is blatantly wrong. Based on that, I'm not sure why you're acting indignant about people not liking your song choice.

I'm being a cunt, you should be familiar with that concept, at least.

Reactions: dwellerINTHEdark