Themed Mixtape Game

The NSDAP was once a minority too...

Exactly. We will rise again.

Nah, I just like pointing out the near constant hypocrisy in your posts. You can't complain about other people picking obvious songs when you do it too. You're crying because I picked H.P. Lovecraft for Slayed Necros because he wanted to listen to that mixtape. That's why it looks nothing like my other theme choices.

You always try to start shit in this topic and create bias against specific songs before the round even starts (which should honestly disqualify you from even playing that round) and yet you still haven't won even one round despite your attempts to sabotage other people.

I don't know what you mean by sabotage. On the round I correctly called A Sorcerer's Pledge, I still gave it a 10 even though it was obvious. I don't down-rate anything for obviousness alone, although others are. Cry more pls.

just like metal is a minority in the music world, we are a minority within the minority and therefore the best

Ironic considering you don't really like racial minorities in America to the degree that you're voting Trump in order to have them deported.

I'm the Trump of the metal world and I'm going to deport your ass back to pop music, sonny-jim.