Themed Mixtape Game

Actually, you know what? I think I have a theme that could be potentially interesting. We'll be doing...

SAMURAI!

images

I had some ideas for this theme in case someone else picked it but since I don't have to post anything for this round, I wanted to see what you guys could come up with. Feel free to begin sending me submissions and I'll sort out the playlist.

Although I have a great pick for this, I wonder if there are enough songs on this theme for a full mixtape. We'll find out, I suppose.

I cant really think of another song that wouldnt involve exposing you guys to brutal death metal or goregrind so unless inspiration hits I'm probably gonna pass.

By the way, I'm going to be cutting off the submission process tomorrow night so if there are any you would like to submit, PM me.

I'm not against themes that favor extreme metal (because it's usually underrepresented) but I suspect a gore theme would be boring as shit.

Reactions: Phylactery
That is a really good theme too. There are a few obvious songs, but a mixtape themed around the occult could be really good.

It's a fine theme. If the playlist ends up being short that just means we can (hopefully) get through the rating phase quickly.