Themed Mixtape Game

It really hasn't been that long. I'm not sure why some people are chomping at the bit about the amount of time that's gone by.

This game only lasted about a week per round in the past. Everyone started to get a bit apathetic. I just want.... I just want a little fire.

Also Captain Thread Crapper crapping up the thread...

Reactions: Satanstoenail
If I haven't rated before tomorrow night then I probably won't be rating. I blame EspaDa, I was off for half-term just over a week ago so I had plenty of time to submit and rate, but he dragged his game on for weeks.

Double post butt fuck it. Hey Ozzman, don't you have a few cheeseburgers you should be devouring instead of posting on a forum you fat fucking cheeseburger walrus.
c26809e3a038ae40c48384056be3891a0adcbf3ea2d13053e5ca83d8deb93798.jpg

Double post butt fuck it. Hey Ozzman, don't you have a few cheeseburgers you should be devouring instead of posting on a forum you fat fucking cheeseburger walrus.

I don't know. How are those 12 ounce curls treating you? Can you afford them with your dollar store salary?

It's really fucking hilarious that someone who is in 'impeccable' health is always making fun of me. Maybe you should try lowering your cholesterol before you try that again.

If I haven't rated before tomorrow night then I probably won't be rating. I blame EspaDa, I was off for half-term just over a week ago so I had plenty of time to submit and rate, but he dragged his game on for weeks.

No big deal, I'm not sure anyone could change the leader at this point anyway and thanks for being honest about it.

That leaves EspaDerp and The Serge.

If there's one thing that we can be sure of, it's that EspaDa is always to blame.

If the current leader is doing well enough that it can't be moved by the remaining players, you can probably end the game any time that you see fit and nobody could act like they were robbed.

If the current leader is doing well enough that it can't be moved by the remaining players, you can probably end the game any time that you see fit and nobody could act like they were robbed.

With 3 voters left, this is approx how much ratings can change, given a song's current rating. (in this case upswing means the remaining 3 voters all vote 10, downswing means they all vote 0, these are worst case scenarios).

TMFT1HK.jpg

...because I'm a nerd.

The reason I said that was due to the fact that you're bitching about two guys who express dislike for one band on a single occasion and then go "Y U SO IN-KROWD?!". That seems like pretty damning evidence.