Themed Mixtape Game

Arg doesn't need to rate, we've got his numbers; a downrating of everything worth listening to and then give your trashy faggot pick a perfect score.

Arg doesn't need to rate, we've got his numbers; a downrating of everything worth listening to and then give your trashy faggot pick a perfect score.

Tbh it's not a far cry from what some others do.

He jumped the gun and submitted a song before I even decided on the topic 100%.

I've got the first 11 voters tallied and the winner seems pretty obvious, but I'll give them a chance.

Tbh it's not a far cry from what some others do.

He jumped the gun and submitted a song before I even decided on the topic 100%.

I've got the first 11 voters tallied and the winner seems pretty obvious, but I'll give them a chance.
This is true, and it's all subjecitve anyhow. But when he goes through a list it's like "Pagan Altar - 2, Cirith Ungol - 3.5, Some awful 2000's death metal - 10/10, MAN".

Essentially. I just give that little of a fuck about bands when they're that schmaltzy and unlistenable.
I hadn't listened to any of their music until that track arg submitted earlier and I was like, "Bruh...this is corny as fuck. And not in the good power metal way either."

I hadn't listened to any of their music until that track arg submitted earlier and I was like, "Bruh...this is corny as fuck. And not in the good power metal way either."
I first ran into their dreck when I heard about them in a Blabbermouth article a few years back or whatever. It sounded according to the article like they fused classical instrumentalism with heavy/power metal. I thought, "Cool, this should be good.", googled them, had a listen, and closed my browser with a shrug and disappointed frown. One of the single least interesting bands I've subjected myself to.

I first ran into their dreck when I heard about them in a Blabbermouth article a few years back or whatever. It sounded according to the article like they fused classical instrumentalism with heavy/power metal. I thought, "Cool, this should be good.", googled them, had a listen, and closed my browser with a shrug and disappointed frown. One of the single least interesting bands I've subjected myself to.
Heavy metal? Where? That sounds like a description that would apply more to Domine, Blind Guardian or Symphony X. Not fucking Eluvietie.

It really hasn't been that long. I'm not sure why some people are chomping at the bit about the amount of time that's gone by.