Themed Mixtape Game

I hope it's not alcohol. I don't even know what I'd pick for that, and more importantly, I don't want to sit through a playlist of 15 beer metal songs.

I say you take your time. Say, at 11:00 PM Central Time, post the topic. It won't do me much good if you post it a couple hours from now.

no offense to anyone i gave abysmal scores and mean/blunt reviews. im still gonna do it in future rounds for songs that i think suck, just don't feel bad lol

Trust me I don't feel THAT bad lol even when I guessed who rated what I was honest as well. Good thing about this site, most people aren't that sensitive.

Also, I just realized @The Butt pick was from workaholics.

I guess I just didn't like a lot of the things on the list comparing to the other two. It is what it is. Also I'm curious what the next theme is but I'm waiting on line for popcorn to see the witch. I'm not addicted to umf. :lol:

He isn't going to post. He doesn't like forums anymore and doesn't post on any. It's non-negotiable.

He made me lose anyway. I planned to submit the song that you won with before I agreed to let him submit Amon Amarth as my song, although they did better than I expected.

I'm excited to hear the next theme.

I hope that he does decide on a theme today and that it's not alcohol. Some posters have voiced a dislike for that theme and it may end up killing the game which I would hate because I'm having a lot of fun. This is one of the most active threads on the board that encourages discussion and I'd like more threads like it.

My next pick will also probably be an outside proxy. Mr Carpe wanted in on the alien theme but we had too many people as it is.

God help you people if he wins. The theme will probably be specific niche guitar tones using specific meter.