Themed Mixtape Game

It kind of depends on how different the songs are (album/style), but id probably allow it since it isnt the same song.

If a band is boring enough to have many songs on the same subject (e.g. Tankard), that's the band's fault. Should still be allowed for the game imo.

It is annoying when I have the perfect song (though nobody here probably even knows it is about alcohol so it would get downgraded) but don't really have the time to participate. Anyone needs a song to send in? ;)

It is annoying when I have the perfect song (though nobody here probably even knows it is about alcohol so it would get downgraded) but don't really have the time to participate. Anyone needs a song to send in? ;)

Some posters have sent in songs before and then not participated in the ratings and others have rated but not sent a song in so I think you should submit this song.

Reactions: Omni
I've actually decided that this theme has more depth than I originally believed. I hope that there's a good variety of tracks that explore different sides of it.

Reactions: Phylactery
Well here it is you fuckers. I went ahead and accepted 2 extra songs because they were good and added some more variety to the playlist. Lots of fun stuff on here, but fucking SabbatH? Killing Yourself To Live? For fuck's sake people.

Gehennah - Piss off I’m Drinking

ZZ Top - Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers

Kawir - Hail Bacchus

Tankard - Need Money for Beer

Thin Lizzy - Got to Give it Up

Brocas Helm - Drink and Drive

Alestorm - Drink

Faustcoven - Whiskey Demon

Sarcofago - Alcoholic Coma

Iron Void - Demon Drink

Cross Examination - Blackout

Black Flag - Six Pack