Themed Mixtape Game

we talked about this a few pages back and came to the conclusion that it will be a metal only game. Someone mentioned something about starting it for other genres if there were enough people interested. Im not interested in participating if its not going to be "metal only".

That ZZ top track being on here is definitely just as deserving of a zero, if not more so than the TBDM track from the last round that you all shitted on for not belonging here.

Reactions: EspaDa
As the one who submitted the rap song, yeat it was a joke, but I don't see why rock and roll songs that are clearly on-theme can't be included.

Yes, but weren't you also one of the guys who have that TBDM track a zero or someshit for net belonging here? Yeah, why did i not think that you guys were going to eventually fuck this game up. Im out.

I think it is sort of implied that if you picked something that was too far away from the taste of the average metalhead on this forum that you wouldnt win and probably get shit on in the voting. I dont expect people to start posting pop or anything just because metal isnt allowed, but stuff like classic rock is related enough to metal that it should be allowed. Imo. People who post themes can specify whatever extraneous rules they like, but ill post whatever I want.

TB, you bitch too much. Like I bet you're the kind of person who would complain if you ordered a meal and they put your sauce on the side instead of on the entree.

Reactions: CiG and The Butt
To be fair, it was discussed a few pages back that we should keep this to metal only, given the audience and all. However, I agree that genres related to metal are fine, especially with this theme.

I mean, if you want to win, I'd go with a song that not only you like but you know that others will like. Picking some random song you found is a dangerous game unless it's something so obscure it's awesome.

I don't think there should be a rule explicitly forbidding non-metal. The fact that people are likely to rate stuff outside their comfort zone lower is disincentive enough.