10. Iron Void - Demon Drink
11. Cross Examination - Blackout
12. Black Flag - Six Pack
13. Barbatos - Satanik Beer
14. Acid Bath - Cheap Vodka
15. Candlemass - Epistle No. 81
16. Metallica - Whiskey in the Jar
17. Saint Vitus - Dying Inside

Haven't heard much from the list. From a glance it looks far less cancerous than it could have been. Thinking I may have saw the future with aug and Alestorm.

We discussed earlier what would happen if someone picked a different song from the same band. I made the call (since it was my turn) and made you find a different song. No need to call me a fat fuck.

And ZZ Top is awesome.

Reactions: The Butt and Omni
Jesus Christ we really should cap this shit at 15 tracks or something. Or get another side game going.

1. Gehennah - Piss off I’m Drinking - 10/10. Gehennah is one of my favorite bands so I am very pleased someone beat me to this one.
2. ZZ Top - Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers - 7/10. ZZ Top is manly as fuck but this is not my favorite song by them. Tbh it's cliche but when it comes to the Top I enjoy the hits the most. Still a good song though.
3. Kawir - Hail Bacchus - 8/10. Kawir is a gem of a band. I thank Schmidty for showing me them, really dynamic black metal and I dig the doomy clean-vocaled parts in the song.
4. Tankard - Need Money for Beer - 6/10. Solid but never been big on Tankard. Then again thrash is mostly not my thing so I am trying to be relatively unbiased.
5. Thin Lizzy - Got to Give it Up - 8/10. I need to listen to more Thin Lizzy, lately I have been neglecting them. I fucking adore the band's instrumental harmonies.
6. Brocas Helm - Drink and Drive - 8/10. Honestly the demo is solid, but the album version is better but I'm not gonna fault the song for that. Judging solely on composition.
7. Alestorm - Drink - 2/10. Arg???
8. Faustcoven - Whiskey Demon - 7/10. This lit a fire under my ass to relisten to the album, will be doing so tonight.
9. Sarcofago - Alcoholic Coma - 7/10. Honestly you can't go wrong with Sarcofago. All I'm gonna say.
10. Iron Void - Demon Drink - 9/10. I actually adore this song, one of my favorites from the list. Never heard this band before now. Whoever submitted this should PM me so I know who to thank. The compositional/songwriting values of traditional/doom with a very black-esque atmosphere. I'm gonna try to round this album up.
11. Cross Examination - Blackout. 4/10. Sorry to whoever posted this but party thrash is DEF not my thing haha. Not bad but not my thing.
12. Black Flag - Six Pack - 6/10. A rating of six for Six Pack. Black Flag is pretty great but not my favorite on this list.
13. Barbatos - Satanik Beer - 8/10. Another prime band.
14. Acid Bath - Cheap Vodka - 6/10. I need to listen to Acid Bath more often.
15. Candlemass - Epistle No. 81 - 4/10. I know it's bad to say but I was never big on this album. I'm actually not big on most Candlemass that isn't Epicus Doomicus Metallicus.
16. Metallica - Whiskey in the Jar - 2/10. Lol you kidding?
17. Saint Vitus - Dying Inside - 9/10. Alcohol knows it's gonna win.

Gehennah - Piss off, I'm Drinking

As with all Gehennah, it's the lyrics that make this song. "Suddenly she stood there close to me, a woman too grotesque to even be!". I can't count the amount of times I've drank to excess with Hardrocker as the soundtrack, too often in the company of rank degenerates I'd be better off not knowing. 8/10

ZZ Top - Beer Drinkers and Hellraisers

This rules. I'm embarrassed that I haven't heard it before. 8/10

Kawir - Hail Bacchus

A unique choice. Hats off to whoever submitted this. Although Kawir aren't quite up there with the best Hellenic black metal bands (I prefer their very early, very typical material), I can't deny this, and it fits the theme surprisingly well. 7/10

Tankard - Need Money For Beer

Beer and thrash. It's entertaining. 6/10

Thin Lizzy - I've Got to Give it Up

I think this conveys the misery of alcoholism fairly well. Lynott's voice is perfect for the theme and the music... well, it's Thin Lizzy. 8/10

Brocas Helm - Drink and Drive

So inspirational it could almost convince you that drinking and driving is a really good idea. Classic. 8/10

Alestorm - Drink

Thankfully this insipid rubbish is mercifully short. Points for fitting the theme. 2/10

Faustcoven - Whisky Demon

I'm glad this was included. It's unique, gloomy and there is absolutely no hope. 8/10

Sarcofago - Alcoholic Coma

Still nasty enough in the riffs/drums department, but I miss the sheer chaotic psychosis of I.N.R.I every time I listen to it. There are moments where it feels like they're about to lose control but it unfortunately never gets there. The quality of the video in the playlist is shit btw. 7.5/10

Iron Void - Demon Drink

First time hearing this. Decent! Particularly enjoying the miserable section in the middle. 7/10

Cross Examination - Blackout

Impressively obnoxious vocalist. Everything about this sounds like shit. The sample at the end... my god. 2/10

Black Flag - Six Pack

I'm not interested in hardcore punk. I can almost appreciate this for what it is. Almost. 5/10

Barbatos - Satanik Beer

Amusing band but this sort of thing needs to be considerably more unhinged to actually work. 5/10

Acid Bath - Cheap Vodka

The angst! This is actually the first time (and likely the last) I've ever listened to Acid Bath. I didn't hate it but it's definitely not for me. 5/10

Candlemass - Epistle No. 81

One of the best songs on Ancient Dreams. I had no idea it was related to alcohol. Someone might have to explain that to me. 8/10

Metallica - Whiskey in the Jahhhrrro

I fucking hate this cover. 2/10

Saint Vitus - Dying Inside

Good job sticking this at the end of the playlist. One of Vitus' best songs, and probably my favourite alcohol related song of all time. A staple for drunken nights and even drunker mornings. "I have ruined my soul." 10/10

Reactions: Phylactery