Themed Mixtape Game

Oh yeah! Didn’t realise it wasn’t even in order. Who the fuck does that!? Well it’s even more of an outrage then.

And Pompey, Legend is great but can’t match the mighty Aeternus.

Kinda busy and can't think of anything too clever outside of my awesome 'reward' theme, but considering the reception to my last pick I think I won't punish you with that. Instead I'll be really lazy and broad and go with OUTER SPACE, which surprisingly we haven't had yet. We did have an aliens theme though, so for this I'll narrow things down a bit and say that the songs should not be focused on aliens, assuming they have to be mentioned at all (like, a brief mention or acknowledgement of their existence is fine, but overall I'd rather see more focus on the great expanse, celestial bodies, etc).

If you guys want something more narrow, post your suggestions in the thread quickly and I can change things accordingly.

Yeah, I'm sure that there's a DevilDriver or Black Label Society song about space so you have a few options.

I'd rather not see Slough Feg go the way of Saint Vitus because people submit them to multiple games in a row.

Reactions: CiG
Eleven so far, good turnout, will probably leave things open for another day or so before closing.

Aight, here we go

OUTER SPACE

Interstellar Meets Metal
Inquisition - Strike Of The Morning Star
Manilla Road – Astronomica
Artificial Brain - Graveyard of Lightless Planets
Haggard – The Observer
Mordeth – Platform S1
Obscura – Universe Momentum
The Sword – Warp Riders
Sacred Blade – The Enlightenment/Master of the Sun
Dissection – Beyond the Horizon