things you hate with a passion

My point is, if your dog is fucking up my ability to enjoy being outdoors then it's on you to take care of it. Brookline is a commonwealth, meaning that you have a responsibility to your neighbors; for example, if you don't shovel snow in winter and someone falls on the ice outside your house and breaks something, you're responsible for their medical costs. Etc. Same shit applies to dogs.

Also, I wouldn't kill a dog for barking but me with a sledgehammer vs most dogs, I'd win. But then again, your dog probably has its own gun.

Expensive... I'd just sledgehammer the kid.

Bail is expensive too.

I wouldn't send it to jail.

I loled pretty hard at this exchange.

The thing that i have an ultimate loath for, 1. following things blindly, whether religion or fashion or anything else !! Anything should be followed with knowledge even if it's good, just know what's the good of it and how.2 : People who criticize/talk about something without the least research or based on just rumors or what the news broadcast says, which leads most of the times to discrimination !

I hate it when good-looking black men waste themselves on ugly fat whory white chicks.

1.Solarium
Girls in my country just likes it,not caring for skin cancer and themselves,just wanna look like too cooked chicken
2.Tokio Hotel
No explanation needed
3.Fanatics in everyway
4.Studing for college
5.Being online too much cause im wasting my time for 4.:lol:
6.gay parades
7.when someone is insisting on``metal4ever``thing
8.Highschool musical and recently Twilight