things you hate with a passion

I hate when a women gives you her number when you didn't ask for it, and then you feel like an asshole for not calling because you don't have the nerve. I was "supposed" to call two girls this week but never did. I wonder if they're pissed.

Fuck. I wish a female would just give me her number. I've decided to lower my standards(inspired by the lowered expectations espisode on Mad TV). I've asked out some really nasty chicks recently at random for the hell of it and they all turn me down. I fooled around with this fat chick one night and the next morning found her really nasty and never called her back and should have just stuck with her. Regardless her being nasty would atleast get blown and laid everyday. I'm such a dumb fuck.

I have to walk around with a wheeled cage if I go outside so as to avoid women disrupting my hair in their enthusiasm.

Yes
Yes
and not always, if they have a manly voice that suffices for me

What?

Ignorant people in general.
Animal abuse.
Child abuse.
Hangovers.
Republicans.
"Chick flicks".
Lima beans.
Anything having to do with vampires.
Black metal or any metal with operatic female vocals and way too much keyboard.

Definately Ingnorant people!!! Political extremists (both liberal and conservative bias people!) Abuse in general!! And most of all HYPOCRITES, POSERS!!! (the two go hand in hand) oh... and BLIND RELIGIOUS FANATICS!!!

"Black metal or any metal with operatic female vocals and way too much keyboard"

YOU SUCK!! YOU ARE NOT A METALHEAD!!! Nightwish is a good band and Tarja has a beautiful voice and she is also beautiful too!!! And Black Metal speaks the truth!

I hate it when people get annoying and angry over differences in musical opinion. I don't give a shit what people say about the music I listen to, I don't care how ignorant what they say is. It's their opinion and it doesn't affect me.

Definately Ingnorant people!!! Political extremists (both liberal and conservative bias people!) Abuse in general!! And most of all HYPOCRITES, POSERS!!! (the two go hand in hand) oh... and BLIND RELIGIOUS FANATICS!!!

"Black metal or any metal with operatic female vocals and way too much keyboard"

YOU SUCK!! YOU ARE NOT A METALHEAD!!! Nightwish is a good band and Tarja has a beautiful voice and she is also beautiful too!!! And Black Metal speaks the truth!

Why don't you have a seat there. You're apparently a very energic poster, you get a cup of tea, a cigar and calm down a bit, please.

Steelers - a bunch of cocky assholes that talk A LOT of shit. always have, even back in the days of Cordell Stewart
Giants - They beat my Pats in the Super Bowl, preventing them from making history going 19 and 0.
Lakers - The historical rival of the Celtics. Kobe Bryant is one cocky asshole, too.

I believe that the rivals of the Celtic are the KNICKS!! Yeah... I hate Kobe Bryant too... Oh and BTW... FUCK THE FUCKING PATRIOTS THEY ARE THE ONLY COCKY TEAM THERE!! I'm so glad that the Giant beat them for being so arrogant and cocky. Tom Brady got SACKED!!! BY A ROOKIE!!! SERVES HIM RIGHT!!! :heh:

I hate it when I'm taking a piss, and I need to sneeze while I'm taking a piss. So then, I have to hold in the piss, and sneeze, but then I still let out piss.

the kids that proudly carry their guitars in school, but when i see them play they can't really play. also when i don't have enough money to buy new strings.

I don't hate when people have a guitar that they never play as long as they don't try and pretend they actually play it to look cool. If they say "yeah, I have one but I never play it" they're not pretending to be anything that they're not. They admit that they're a guy who wanted to start playing guitar but didn't instead of trying to use that guitar to make themselves look better.