This Forum..

Druardim

May 2, 2001
NY
orodruinband.tripod.com
Just wanted to mention this is one of the best message boards I have ever been on.
Opeth rules and so do their fans!

I wonder when the next time Opeth will be coming to North America after this tour. I would really be happy if they came headlining their own tour! I think things are going to get better. I mean, they seem to have alot of fans and are getting warm welcomes at the shows (atleast the one's I have attended.). The Toronto one had plenty of fans and the Syracuse, NY show had even more Opeth fans!

Opeth were definitely welcomed with open arms at the show I went to. They'll be back here tomorrow. Isn't that the shit! I hope this tour does what I think it will do and that's break open the flood gates for them.

The other day the radio was on where I work, and some song was about to start and it sounded like the beginning of Blackwater Park off of BWP. Then I shook my head and thought, that was dumb. Durr! But, maybe someday I'll actually hear them on the radio. That'll be a trip!

\m/

Oh yeah...Ruledom, Kem? Nice one...LOL! :lol:

No i wasn't "forumly born "either (hahah i love that expression) i wasn't into music at all back then, i didn't like ANY for some reasons, i was into Video Games,Judo and soccer ^^ ! i was 12 at that time. ehh... amazing times !

Thank you. I take all the credit for that, because actually I made this forum as it is. Thanks again, hope you'll like it more in the future!