THIS IS REALLY WEIRD!

Ryan M.

Theocratic Fanatic
Oct 15, 2009
S.C.
I had a dream I was like in this 2 dimensional arcade game (IN IT) and it was a game just like mario except about TRUMAN! WHT? It was weird. He looked like puss in boots cuz he had a sword but he was Truman (Matt Smith's Cat and backup singer :p). :err::loco: I think the reason I had this dream was because I was listening to too much high voltage POWER METAL before going to sleep :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I have what you call Theocracitus. :erk:

For those who don't know much about Truman watch this to find out

Last edited by a moderator:
wow you are like some creepy stalker man. although i admit i did dream about you 8 nights ago lol but i am not a stalker lol. i dreamed i was you and i (you) was runing through a great forrest and all around people were jumping out to scream "TROL!!!!!!!" and "LOOK AT THE FISHY TROL!!!!!" but i couldn't see there face but just a glimpse. then they started to throw the mudpies at me (you) but some of the mudpies were not fully developed and were more sandpies and i looked and saw one of the throwers was my uncle lol. so i pulled out my glock 9 and we had a staredown for about 68 seconds but that felt like 4 hours lol. but i realized i could never fight my uncle because i love him so much so then i fell down and fired my (your) gun straight up in the air and was like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" and then i woke up lol

wow you are like some creepy stalker man. although i admit i did dream about you 8 nights ago lol but i am not a stalker lol. i dreamed i was you and i (you) was runing through a great forrest and all around people were jumping out to scream "TROL!!!!!!!" and "LOOK AT THE FISHY TROL!!!!!" but i couldn't see there face but just a glimpse. then they started to throw the mudpies at me (you) but some of the mudpies were not fully developed and were more sandpies and i looked and saw one of the throwers was my uncle lol. so i pulled out my glock 9 and we had a staredown for about 68 seconds but that felt like 4 hours lol. but i realized i could never fight my uncle because i love him so much so then i fell down and fired my (your) gun straight up in the air and was like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" and then i woke up lol

Hmmmmmmmmmm .... :loco:

I had a dream I was like in this 2 dimensional arcade game (IN IT) and it was a game just like mario except about TRUMAN! WHT? It was weird. He looked like puss in boots cuz he had a sword but he was Truman (Matt Smith's Cat and backup singer :p). :err::loco: I think the reason I had this dream was because I was listening to too much high voltage POWER METAL before going to sleep :headbang::headbang::headbang:
No more catnip for you.

I know. I'm still in shock and all the blame goes to JResch's daughter for "introducing me" to Truman. :err::err: Now he's haunting me in my worst of dreams :lol:

0.o?? I have weird dreams a lot. This is a very off topic thread... so SORRY THEOCRACY! It is about you guys though!

I am... but I am a recent one also. I just found out about Theocracy in like June 09 and REALLY got interested in like OCTOBER... I was introduced to Truman in like December I think! I've known about him for a while but it just suddenly started "haunting me".

LOL *cough*

129119644032888036.jpg

Can do. I cheated a bit though, my CD is in my car, so I took a picture of the picture-disc off google and made the hole in the middle bigger.

2111lr8.jpg