Thoughts on Come Clarity

The album seems to get better each time i listen to it.. Especially the title track.. Crawl Through Knives is probably my favourite song though!

This whole album is awsome! It's very well written and composed, and it above all it ROCKS.

I'm not going to say "this is a step in the right direction" or whatever, because its not our decision which is the right direction. It's the bands... they go where they want, as with any band really, and we either like it or dont.

My favorite song on the album is probably Pacing Death's Trail... either that or Dead End. The female vocals are pretty cool, but I just really like the lyrics in whole.

And I love the solo in Come Clarity!

Does anyone think that Crawl Through Knives is the Come Clarity equivalent of Cloud Connected? Not in a musical sense particularly, but just because it's a song with a great POSITIVE chorus? I love listening to this song when I'm in a good mood, which is now incidentally! Life is good at the moment, and listening that chorus is great :D

On another note, can anyone help me out with another chorus I'm dying to sing along to but can't translate! The Versus Terminus chorus....
As far as I can tell, at the moment I end up singing this, haha:

"See the everything go, and no more things, the life that we know, shift your point of view, you've been warned, this one way ticket is for you"

It's just the "see the everything go, and no more things" bit that I can't figure out....

Also would like to be corrected on another chorus - Infinite Struggle:

"Never comes to out to cut you in, Feeling your life leftovers, I am running to you, you should realise it hurts, it makes out" :lol:

hmm.

Versus Terminus:
seeing everything go and no more things alive
that we know
shift your point of view, you'll be warned
there's a one way ticket for you

Our Infinite Struggle:

never come through else i cut you out
feeding your lies with flowers
i am running to you
you should realize it hurts in me too

I've heard most of Come Clarity.

Very very good CD I like it. As someone has said before it's a mix between STYE and the OLD in flames.

eg, the song DEAD END has a Jester Race moment.

Favorite Tracks are as follows:
Take This Life
Reflect the Storm
Dead End
Scream
Crawl Through Knives
Vanishing Light
Your Bedtime Story is Scaring Everyone

Hell theyre all great.

My personal favorite is Your Bedtime Story is Scaring Everyone.
I love this song.

top three
Take this life
Crawl Through KNives
Dead End

miocene said:
The album seems to get better each time i listen to it.. Especially the title track.. Crawl Through Knives is probably my favourite song though!

Yeah I wasn't so keen on it the first time through, but hearing it a little bit more its growing on me.

That last track is a piece of shit. Someone could have atleast been playing a lovely guitar melody during the whole 3 mins + so then it would be a worthy cause. But nope, just straight up shit.

**Jester** said:
Dead End is awful, badly written and featuring an evanescence teen goth style singer....what were they thinking.

Jesper: "Hey lets put out a song that sounds like Evanescence so that one guy on an unofficial forum will think that it is god awful."
Anders: "Sounds like a plan , Ill write the clean vocal passages and keyboard melody."
Jesper: " Ahhhh no keyobards, were not Lacuna Coil after all."

Well you asked what they were thinking. Sorry, Im tired and my penis hurts. Im just being a dick. I apologize ahead of time for not being funny.

apology accepted.

i reckon that overall its not too bad, better than stye, but hardly rip roaring twin guitars like people are saying.. its very very simple compared to even clayman.

that said i still do like it a lot, come clarity is a great song, so is crawl through knives dead end etc..

im just hoping i still give it a whirl in about a year.. i didnt with stye