tired of people bashing In Flames

OH yeah, and WHY THE FUCK would i want to check out At the Gates when they're playing the same style as In Flames with slightly less sux0r? fuck that, I'd rather listen to my friend's artfaggot death metal. Or hell, I'll just listen to Maiden and get In Flames without the faggitude and sore throats.

AlphaTemplar said:
Really...if you don't like newer IF, either listen to their old stuff or check out some other melodeath groups - At The Gates, Dark Tranquility, Disarmonia Mundi, old Amorphis, The Duskfall, etc.
No. You see, it's a way to prove to one another how "tr00" they are to other people on a metal messageboard. :tickled:

Yes, In Flames is not the same band as old but I don't think we need to be reminded every two seconds.

Now, if you really want to prove how hardcore you are, just go everyone proclaiming "The Jester Race" as a work of pure, unadulterated crap.

Utuk Xul said:
Now, if you really want to prove how hardcore you are, just go everyone proclaiming "The Jester Race" as a work of pure, unadulterated crap.
Not quite, but it certainly is overrated to buggery.

6925.gif
oh,I so adore the "true" types....

anyway,I like in flames,and gay ppl . erm,they are not what they were before,but it would be boring if bands wouldn't change....it's a normal process.

skinnybone said:
6925.gif

anyway,I like in flames,and gay ppl . erm,they are not what they were before,but it would be boring if bands wouldn't change....it's a normal process.
Oh, what an eloquent and thoroughly thought argument. Please, get off your high horse and deal with the fact that not all people like neither old or new In Flames.

Ultimate_Symphony said:
Oh, what an eloquent and thoroughly thought argument.

oh,thank you very,very much *waves in a queen elizabeth way*
pinkglassesf.gif

Ultimate_Symphony said:
deal with the fact that not all people like neither old or new In Flames.

I'll try to deal with it,but it may be a bigger burden then I can stand....I mean there are not many out there so strong...

Demiurge said:
I think it's best to recognize In Flames as garbage and move along. Yes, they suck, but they're a pop band, so it is to be expected.

This is exactly the obnoxious type of bashing that is so annoying. Stating opinions as if their well known facts.

J Mann said:
This is exactly the obnoxious type of bashing that is so annoying. Stating opinions as if their well known facts.

1. It's Demiurge. Did you expect some kind of statement of undying love for them?

2. Why don't you just not pay attention. If you respond to people you are taking the bait which is exactly what they want you to do. Learning this can even help you in daily life. Think as if you are someone else.

skinnybone said:
6925.gif

It's not about if a band changes or not. It's about WHY bands change, and if trhey change for the better, or go to shit. With In Flames they changed for the worst, and for money, and they weren't that great in the first place. Deal with it.

skinnybone said:
oh,thank you very,very much *waves in a queen elizabeth way*
pinkglassesf.gif

I'll try to deal with it,but it may be a bigger burden then I can stand....I mean there are not many out there so strong...
Couldn't you just find a better comeback? :tickled: