Hammers of Misfortune - The August Engine
Meshuggah - I
Wobbler - Hinterland
Reverend Bizarre - In The Rectory of The Bizarre Reverend

...this would have been much easier if I made it "Top 20."

In no order:

Emperor - Prometheus: The Discipline of Fire & Demise
Emperor20-20200120-20Prometheus20Th.jpg

This album spans the vastness of awesome that is having way too much talent. This has some of the best song structuring I've ever heard.

Sleepytime Gorilla Museum - In Glorious Times
inglorioustimes.jpg

I have never heard an album like this before. SGM is a band that writes music that pedophiles probably listen to before a raping spree.

Akercocke - The Goat of Mendes
atgomjk.jpg

This album is worth it's place in my 10 for 'Ceremony of Nine Angles' alone. Not to mention 'Horns of Baphomet'. The most evil record ever.

Devin Townsend - Synchestra
synchestra_SML.jpg

Devin Townsend has an album for each of my moods so it's very hard to skim through and pick a fav. This one instantly had sensual sex with the left side of my brain. Best traffic music ever. Devin Townsend - The only reason Canada is worth mentioning(other than those awesome tech-death bands).

Anata- The Conductor's Departure
wick022.jpg

One of the most hypnotizing records I've heard. The strangest guitar harmonies on the planet....in a fantastic way.

Nasum - Helvete
Helvete.jpg

Ah, the wonders of grind came so quickly into my life with this perfect record. No filler.

Kreator - Violent Revolution
30kvpts.jpg

KREATOR > slayer

Vital Remains - Dawn of the Apocalypse
Dawn%20of%20the%20Apocalypse.jpg

What a breath of fresh air to start the new millennium. Too bad soon after Glen Benton destroyed this wonderful band. I'm sorry for not wanting Deicide II. FUCK GLEN BENTON! Listen to this album......seriously.

Decapitated - Winds of Creation
480decap.jpg

Death metal at it's finest.

Malevolent Creation - Envenomed
mcenvenomed.jpg

This album got me into thrash somehow. I got it the day it came out on a whim and used to stand in the mirror pretending to front the band. Non-Stop-Action-In-The-Face!