Top 5 WORST metal albums of all time....

Rocky Raccoon

I am the Walrus
Feb 24, 2004
Auckland, New Zealand
Please give reasons why and also don't be lazy pricks and just put "everything by Korn or how many albums do Slipknot have?" These are just retarded comments with no merit...

Cheers:D

that debut album with jada pinkett smith as the singer
fucking pathetic

Mine are: Angra:- Temple of Shadows
Mates have told me this is great but after repeated listens of a copied CD I got off them, I have come to the conclusion that it is run-of-the-mill cheesey uninteresting power metal crap. Also the singer sounds like a pussy and sings some of the cheesiest lines ever...

Metallica:- St Anger
As much as I like Metallica and don't mind this album, I have to still conclude that its a pile of shit. I mean WHAT THE FUCK were they thinking with that drum sound??? :lol:

Korn:- Untouchables
Don't mind Korn especially the earlier stuff but Upon been told to purchase this album when it first came out, I was sorely disappointed and made me question the persons taste who recommended it to me. Bunch of utter crap I reckon.. not one good song... no wonder it was in the sale bins very shortly after release!!!

Megadeth:- Risk
Well it definatley was a Risk thats for sure. A Risk that they would have any fans left after releasing this pile of shit. Duno what drugs Dave was on here but must have been some serious shit. Quick capsule review. Piece of shit...

Deicide:- Serpants of the light
Some of the most generic mind-bendingly boring death metal ever. The main guy burton or whatever he is called is a dick, plain and simple. Trying to come across all overly satanic. I think he needs to grow up and learn how to write interesting music.

metallica - st. anger

nevermore - this godless endeavor

opeth - my arms your hearse

agalloch - the mantle

emperor - in the nightside eclipse

ok jk about the last 4

Worst metal album?....

Any of Burzum's black metal albums...I know some people idolize this guy, but to me he is simply a talentless prick with horrible production to mask the fact that he is talentless prick. Other than that I can't just isolate one band and give them the "worst metal album" label.

Megadeth- Risk(not exactly metal but it blows rhino cock i'm sure...considering i'm a big fan of the older albums))

Sepultura- Against(Fucking impossible mind-fucking garbage, i used to be a huge Sepultura fan, but this album is a shame, Derrick sounds like a cancerous bulldog, and the music is ultra brutally repetitive mallcore shit)

Slayer- Diabolus in Musica(lol)

Otep- everything( that cunt can't growl or sing or anything, childish lyrics to the extreme...simple, pathetic & forced ''music'')

Stratovarius- almost everything, the kings of cheeeeesy melody, happy-go-lucky heroic solos and songs that you can't tell the difference between each other...

of course i won't even mention the horrible nu metal & power metal bullshit out there...and Cradle of Filth blows too.

Benighted1 said:
Please give reasons why and also don't be lazy pricks and just put "everything by Korn or how many albums do Slipknot have?" These are just retarded comments with no merit...

Cheers:D

you stole this shit from SX and even worse you stole my post. Cock sucker.

War_Blade said:
you stole this shit from SX and even worse you stole my post. Cock sucker.

WTF

nah just kidding, dam straight I did, and your post was exactly the type of post I was trying to avoid here hence while I started a knew thread so to avoid the likes of you.....
How many albums do Korn and Slipknot have is not constructive in the least. Just shows your lack of thought and laziness!!!!
So please fuck of back to the SX thread :D

Benighted1 said:
WTF

nah just kidding, dam straight I did, and your post was exactly the type of post I was trying to avoid here hence while I started a knew thread so to avoid the likes of you.....
How many albums do Korn and Slipknot have is not constructive in the least. Just shows your lack of thought and laziness!!!!
So please fuck of back to the SX thread :D

hmmmm.... good thing i dont give two shits about what people from a gay and lying country like new zealand have to say...

Benighted1 said:
Mine are: Angra:- Temple of Shadows
Mates have told me this is great but after repeated listens of a copied CD I got off them, I have come to the conclusion that it is rum-of-the-mill cheesey uninteresting power metal crap. Also the singer sounds like a pussy and sings some of the cheesiest lines ever.

List some of these cheesiest lines ever if you would.

What does rum of the mill mean?

War_Blade said:
hmmmm.... good thing i dont give two shits about what people from a gay and lying country like new zealand have to say...

Interesting. Why do you consider our country a lying one? Are you Australian?

War_Blade said:

Well I can see your location is correct. You are definatley from planet TROLL judging by the amount you are doing in here...

Keith! said:
List some of these cheesiest lines ever if you would.

What does rum of the mill mean?

hmm where do i start:-

Unleash the angel of the Light
Thank him for bringing us to life
Lucifer is just a name!

We are the only ones to blame
Just look around, I'm not insane!
Satan is a child of our God

Crawling Angels and Demons disguised
The truth you don't know so try to be sure
When your Angels and Demons arise

etc

and surely your smart enough to work out that I was meant to type run instead of rum :p ???

Benighted1 said:
hmm where do i start:-

Unleash the angel of the Light
Thank him for bringing us to life
Lucifer is just a name!

We are the only ones to blame
Just look around, I'm not insane!
Satan is a child of our God

Crawling Angels and Demons disguised
The truth you don't know so try to be sure
When your Angels and Demons arise

etc

and surely your smart enough to work out that I was meant to type run instead of rum ;P???

Yes, these MUST be some of the most cheeseist lyrics you've ever heard...:erk:

Well you do attack alot of people for making spelling mistakes, so i just assumed you ment rum...

Keith! said:
Yes, these MUST be some of the most cheeseist lyrics you've ever heard...:erk:

Well you do attack alot of people for making spelling mistakes, so i just assumed you ment rum...

They sound even more cheesey with the singer singing them...
If you really think I meant rum then you need help o_O