Top 5 WORST metal albums of all time....

I love Morrowind too, does that make me semi-intelligent? :rolleyes:
Btw, is a p IV 2.6 Ghz, 1 Gig RAM and and Geforce 6600 GT sufficient to play Oblivion at decent framerates?
Btw, let's derail this thread.

BTW, I have a copy of Oblivion for the PC that I can't use because my Laptop is too slow apparently :erk: .

I have the box right here and it says you need at least:
Windows XP
512 MB System RAM
2 GHZ intel pent. 4 or equivalant processor
128mb direct3d compatible video card
8x DVDROM drive

Children Of Bodom
Finntroll
In Flames - everything after 'The Jester Race'
Paradise Lost - everything after 'Draconian Times'
and hundreds more...

I have a laptop at the city where I study at uni, and it fucking sucks. If you want to play games, NEVER buy a laptop.

metal_wrath said:
BTW, I have a copy of Oblivion for the PC that I can't use because my Laptop is too slow apparently :erk: .

I have the box right here and it says you need at least:
Windows XP
512 MB System RAM
2 GHZ intel pent. 4 or equivalant processor
128mb direct3d compatible video card
8x DVDROM drive
Also check the video card. The minimum requirements for video card are real. Oblivion simply won't run if you don't meet them.

Mr. Josey Wales said:
metallica - st. anger

nevermore - this godless endeavor

opeth - my arms your hearse

agalloch - the mantle

emperor - in the nightside eclipse

ok jk about the last 4

when I saw Nevermore.. and then Opeth... it was a wierd feeling. But IZ A JOKE I SEE OK!

My Arms said:
Morrowind with Oblivion graphics = Greatest Game Ever

I just bought Oblivion too, and I must say that not only the graphics are way better, but also the interface, integrating of your character in the story, much more voice acting, better combat system, etc...
I haven't seen anything in Oblivion yet that was better in Morrowind tbh, but then I only just bought Morrowind and its expansions a few months ago for 5 euros, and that was before my exams so I haven't played it out yet.

Btw, what kind of character are you, let me guess, a thief? :rolleyes: