Top Cabinet Impulses recorded with top gear, 96 different impulses!

And here's this Breaking Benjamin cover!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/425433/Mixes/diary of jane.mp3

Main rhythm guitar is my Ibanez SA (EMG 85) into LeXTAC (no TS) into Recabinet with the Engl 4x12 cab (mic'd with R121) + Mesa 4x12 (SM 57 on axis)
Additional guitars went through boosted LeXTAC's into Recabinet with the Orange PPC cab (SM57 on and off axis)
Lead guitars through boosted LeXTAC into Recabinet with the Marshall JCM900 cab with Celestion T75 (mic'd with SM57 off axis)

Drums are S2.0 replaced with TMF Drums and Slate (for room samples).

I downloaded these IRs over the weekend and I'm really impressed. Haven't had a chance to go through them all but I'm sure these will be some of my most used IRs.

I'm using them with an Axe Fx II. I'm a bit of an IR junkie because the stock ones in the Axe Fx have never really done much for me (at least when it comes to high-gain modern metal tones). I've tried Ownhammer, Redwirez, you name it and I've probably tried it, and I really think these are some of the best I've come across.

Seems these are best when you mix more than one, which makes it very time-consuming to find the right combinations.

For those who have tried these, what are some of your favorite mix recipes?

ENGL cab with R121 + any SM57 IR
Bogner cab with MD421 in the T75 speaker + any SM57 IR

My personal favourite combination is Engl R121 + Framus Dragon SM57 on axis on one pair plus Engl R121 + Mesa SM57 on axis on the second pair (quadtracking)
Also I loved the Bogner T75 MD421 + Marshall 1960DM SM57 on axis.

These are just so awesome! The Engl with the royer-clone is perfect for the mojo and like Eric said, any 57 to add bite and grit! I don´t really use anything else now after this release.

well then... there we go :) Although I'm sure you will have an even bigger one on black Friday I don't feel like waiting that long. Looks like you've convinced me!

Nevermind I got them already! These are great! Only critique I could give would be to add more mic positions and the 121 to all of the cabs. I'd love to see an Andy Sneap mic position. Either way they rock though thanks!

yeah they are great but it still would be cool to have another on axis mic but a little further from the dust cap. Either way there great