U.S. tour impressions/photos/reviews go here

ucsbdude said:

Work that camera, boy! :)

*frantically reading the manual* :D

Hahaha thanks Caro! I will think of you while I am there. :) That club is an absolute BITCH to photograph at, especially when I know the crowd will be absolutely INSANE and I will get crushed to death in the front, but I will try to get something at least. They also have no lighting and I know DT will have to strike their kit in front of Soilwork's, which will make them too close to me. LOL But you know me, I'm determined to get SOMETHING. :p

Squeak said:
Thanks guys, lol. Luci, call me tomorrow because if I have enough fun tonight and have enough energy, I may end up at the L.A. shows! lololololol At least then I'd get some really decent photos. Aren't they playing the Galaxy too? Or?

Squeak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe. I dont have your phone # actually. Anyways Friday they're playing @ HOB anaheim, and then saturday they playing @ Key club. I'm going to the anaheim one :) and keyclub probably only IF i have enough money to see them again.

if i dont see you I'LL SEE YOU AT KREATOR/VADER :p

shaq said:
Will anyone here be taking pics at the NYC show?

I'll definitely get some pix from NYC and I'll post a few. Are you still in Patchogue? If so, you have no excuse not to be at the show! (I am originally from Islip, and I know it's pretty easy to get to BB King's via the LIRR).

r2 said:
I'll definitely get some pix from NYC and I'll post a few. Are you still in Patchogue? If so, you have no excuse not to be at the show! (I am originally from Islip, and I know it's pretty easy to get to BB King's via the LIRR).

I do live in Patchogue, but I'm at school in Stony Brook, so its just as close, and you better believe I'll be there! :headbang:

Caro, I said hi to Niklas, Anders and Stanne for you! I will indeed be going to both Anaheim and Hollywood shows now as well. If anyone sees me, COME SAY HI! BTW, I will be in the photo pit and probably on stage at some point. I am very easy to spot. Chic with blonde hair to the middle thighs with a couple of big cameras. LOL Tonight was fucking AWESOME!