U.S. tour impressions/photos/reviews go here

Nice pics guys, thank you for sharing!!

Wow, it seemed like the place was CROWDED and like it was boiling there :)

Btw, I especially like the last picture on Arch's site :)

MorbidEnemy said:
EDIT: @ Arch: I'm assuming from your pics that your were about 4 or 5 people to the right of me?
You in the crowd by any chance? :err:

youinthecrowd.jpg

@Arch: Cool pics! Viewed 'em yesterday but didn't log in at the time. This (still on) dial-up user only has the sloooow issues when logged in. :yell:

@MorbidEnemy: Thanks for posting your pics, too! Didn't get a chance to view them all yet, but will do so later at the office if I can.

Thanks for the compliments. :D

At the Pound gig you guys blew me away. I went specifically for Hyopcrisy and to finally get a chance to check you guys out. So much energy being exchanged; I think most of us wished you guys would keep playing all night.

Bummer they took my camera because the lighting was prime too *sniff*

It made me miss the Bottleneck in Lawrence where there's room and bands can hang with the fans if they want as well...

Anyway...you guys are brilliant and I'm a newly devoted fan!!! \M/

DEK

I was at the Tempe/Phoenix show last night-AMAZING! I met up with the guys again and they were so friendly as usuall. Martin and I chatted about Gibson Les Pauls for a few minutes. There was lots of admiration for the fans by the band and that is just so awesome.
Thank you DT for signing my stuff and for being so down to earth people
cheers and thanks
Eric:wave: :headbang: :worship: :D

SEE YOU NEXT TOUR!!!! Dont have too much fun in Austin tomorrow night :Spin:

Oh man what a show. My neck aches so badly. What was with that Mnemic band? The guitarist on the right was scaring me, he was twitching his face back and forth, and dancing, and playing simple power chord riffs. Very sad. I feel sorry for them because they have a wigger as a singer...oh well. Hypocrisy was great as always, my third time seeing them. I'm so happy they played Pleasure Of Molestation, Adjusting The Sun, and God Is A Lie. Made my night already. But Horgh ignored me, I yelled his name like 20 times. Then the mighty Dark Tranquillity came. Why the hell weren't they the headliners?!?!?! Surely someone noticed DT started around 1989 and Soilwork 1996? But anyways, DT was a great live band, sounded just like the records and they had so much energy onstage. Mikael was all over the place, interracting with the crowd and and the band had great musicianship. Martin Henriksson, well I think he was sick of my friends and I. I got 3 autos from the guy, and we bothered him during Soilwork too, I bet he was a little irritated, but when do you get the oppurtunity to meet one of your idols?(but yeah, thanks for signing my Gallery, Character booklets and my ticket stub, my friends and I really appreciated it) Exactly. But yeah, the Character and Damage Done songs were played so flawlessly live. But Punish My Heaven was the best absolutely. Haha, I know Mikael was mad when he was doing his speech before Punish... I screamed it out, and I think I ruined the moment. But my friends and I screamed our asses off during that song. Thats where my vocals went out during the "...choice between heaven and hellllllll!" part. But it was damn worth it. Goddamn DT ruled. Soilwork was the last band up, lots of tension building up and lights in the face. But they played very well. They weren't as active on stage as DT, but they played their hearts out no doubt. Speed finally got rid of that silly mohawk which is good to see :D But they were great, singing along to them is the best part, even though the formula for all their songs is the same "verse, chorus, verse, chorus, solo, chorus..." It was still fun. I went into the pit for most of Rejection Role and Blind Eye Halo. And yeah, it sucked. Either people were tired or just decided to be pansies. The real bummer was the lack of DT and Hypocrisy merch (thanks stupid california for buying all of it) Let's hope for a Headlining DT show next time. Thanks for the awesome show guys! Horns up!!

Jesterace said:
Oh man what a show. My neck aches so badly. What was with that Mnemic band? The guitarist on the right was scaring me, he was twitching his face back and forth, and dancing, and playing simple power chord riffs. Very sad. I feel sorry for them because they have a wigger as a singer...oh well. Hypocrisy was great as always, my third time seeing them. I'm so happy they played Pleasure Of Molestation, Adjusting The Sun, and God Is A Lie. Made my night already. But Horgh ignored me, I yelled his name like 20 times. Then the mighty Dark Tranquillity came. Why the hell weren't they the headliners?!?!?! Surely someone noticed DT started around 1989 and Soilwork 1996? But anyways, DT was a great live band, sounded just like the records and they had so much energy onstage. Mikael was all over the place, interracting with the crowd and and the band had great musicianship. Martin Henriksson, well I think he was sick of my friends and I. I got 3 autos from the guy, and we bothered him during Soilwork too, I bet he was a little irritated, but when do you get the oppurtunity to meet one of your idols?(but yeah, thanks for signing my Gallery, Character booklets and my ticket stub, my friends and I really appreciated it) Exactly. But yeah, the Character and Damage Done songs were played so flawlessly live. But Punish My Heaven was the best absolutely. Haha, I know Mikael was mad when he was doing his speech before Punish... I screamed it out, and I think I ruined the moment. But my friends and I screamed our asses off during that song. Thats where my vocals went out during the "...choice between heaven and hellllllll!" part. But it was damn worth it. Goddamn DT ruled. Soilwork was the last band up, lots of tension building up and lights in the face. But they played very well. They weren't as active on stage as DT, but they played their hearts out no doubt. Speed finally got rid of that silly mohawk which is good to see :D But they were great, singing along to them is the best part, even though the formula for all their songs is the same "verse, chorus, verse, chorus, solo, chorus..." It was still fun. I went into the pit for most of Rejection Role and Blind Eye Halo. And yeah, it sucked. Either people were tired or just decided to be pansies. The real bummer was the lack of DT and Hypocrisy merch (thanks stupid california for buying all of it) Let's hope for a Headlining DT show next time. Thanks for the awesome show guys! Horns up!!

I don't think the singer of Mnemic was/is a wigger. Anyhow, I thought they were great on both nights here in Los Angeles. Mnemic definitely gave their best.

Jesterace said:
The real bummer was the lack of DT and Hypocrisy merch (thanks stupid california for buying all of it)

lol! :p too bad~~ jk. Anyways..I actually went to this show twice, once in Anaheim and once in Hollywood for free. The hoodie was already sold out @ anaheim and even ppl from Hollywood didn't get to buy any.

I saw the entire DT, Hypocrisy crew for the entire night at Hollywood because we all hung out at the bar near the venue called The Rainbow. So i managed to get all my autographs for all my DT booklets (10 + poster). =) it was soooooo nice that Martin (guitar), Mikael, Anders, and Niklas still remember me from the night before. They all said hi to me and smiled at me. Esp Martin who gave me a hug and thank me for coming. When i was inside the bar, I was trying to find Martin(keyboard) to say happy birthday to him. Saturday was his birthday. I couldn't find him and Anders caught me wandering around so he helped me find him haha. Anders is so cute cuz sometimes he doesn't understand my English so he just smiles.

Anyways...after i met all the DT members (who are probably the nicest band i've met so far) I found Horgh and Peter and Mike from Hypocrisy sitting at another table. I went over and got my Bloodbath, Immortal, and Grimfist cd signed. Horgh was really nice and told me thanx for coming to the show and actually gave me a hug as well!!! man that made my day.

I caught the entire Soilwork crew going inside the bar but it was just way too crowded that i only managed to catch Speed. Damn he's so fucking tall. We talked and i told him i couldn't wait for the new Disarmonia Mundi (I had a disarmonia mundi shirt on). He's like yea, i'm a busy man. He signed my booklets (soilwork, terror, disarmonia) and asked where did i get my DM shirt.

haha man...what a great night...only stupid thing was I DIDN'T HAVE A CAMERA!!! argh!! could've borrow Squeak's haha. oh well.

Well I guess I shouldn't go right off and call him a "wigger", but how he was acting and stuff, and his clothes, just kinda showed that to me. I do respect them for trying their best out there though, America can be a tough crowd, so I'll at least give them respect for trying to work the crowd.

Yea, i was out back at the phoenix show last night as well talkign to the members of DT. I had a long drive in front of me, so i couldn't stick around too long. Yea, Martin is such a nice dude. He gave me 2 hugs and thanked me so much for coming to both the denver and the phoenix shows.
cheers
Eric

I'm no lawyer nor do I speak for the band, but to my knowledge, bootlegs are okay to share.

Thanks, MorbidEnemy!

*downloads*

OMG. That video totally rule. \m/ You rock, MorbidEnemy. :headbang:

The show was F***ing crazy at the Key Club i finally seen Dark Tranquillity live that is something i wanted to do for the past 6-8 years now i started to listn to them when i was around 11 and now i am 18. I am originaly from Russia adn thats where i ehard about this band. They are very popular in Russia every metal head knows them. Alot of people showed up to the gig i would not think of that many people becouse all my friends that i ask if they have heard of DT they sey no so i thiugh that people in US did not listn to them as much guess i as wrong. I got to stage dive 2s it was amazing show. Also the security was lean back no one stoped the mosh pit and the stage dives! BTW i am new to this forums and my name is Nick ill be posting here alot from now on thnx guys! Rock On!