U.S. tour impressions/photos/reviews go here

WhiteNoise said:
The show was F***ing crazy at the Key Club i finally seen Dark Tranquillity live that is something i wanted to do for the past 6-8 years now i started to listn to them when i was around 11 and now i am 18. I am originaly from Russia adn thats where i ehard about this band. They are very popular in Russia every metal head knows them. Alot of people showed up to the gig i would think of that many people becouse all my friends that i ask if they have heard of DT they sey no so i thiugh that people in US ddi not listn to them as much guess iw as wrong. I got to stage dive 2s it was amazing show. Also the security was lean back no one stoped the mosh pit adn the stage dives! BTW i am new to this forums and my name is Nick ill posting here alot from now on thnx guys! Rock On!
You wouldn't happened to be that guy that rammed into Michael's bass guitar on stage? I don't know who it was, but it was hella funny. :D

Uhhh, I think you meant to say "meet." ;)

HEHE before the West Hollywood gig i was waiting in line and i saw MArtin comming out and 2 Korean chicks running up to him and he gave them Back Stage pass. Sucks i didnt get any lol , but i guess they are chicks after all!! lol and i am guy!

Hey everyone, I'm new here. I was just wondering how the SF show @ The Pound went. I was there, but only made it half way through Mnemic when I passed out. I wasn't drinking, wasn't doing drugs...just passed out. Don't know what happened to me really...I was the short blonde in the back who had to be hauled away in an ambulance. THAT SUCKED! I drove two hours to see Dark Tranquillity and end up passing out and spending the night in a hospital. I was so bummed...all I wanted to do was go back so I could catch DT in time, but I had to stay there for another 4 hours. Anyone go to that show? What was their setlist? I wish I could have been there...not fair... :cry:

All of these photos everyone is posting are fantastic! I'm so excited about going to tonight's show in Austin, that I can't sleep. I'll be leaving in a few hours, so maybe I'll sleep in the hotel room later! :)

Are the people who run the Backroom in Austin cool about people taking pictures in there?

somairot said:
At the Pound gig you guys blew me away. I went specifically for Hyopcrisy and to finally get a chance to check you guys out. So much energy being exchanged; I think most of us wished you guys would keep playing all night.

Bummer they took my camera because the lighting was prime too *sniff*

It made me miss the Bottleneck in Lawrence where there's room and bands can hang with the fans if they want as well...

Anyway...you guys are brilliant and I'm a newly devoted fan!!! \M/

DEK

Welcome, Danielle ;)

I know you had fun, thanks for sharing it with us!

See ya on THAT page.. you know what I mean *kram*
--------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, I'm downloading the bootleg.. thank you, MorbidEnemy!! I'm sure I'll be HAPPY as a puppy after seeing it, but I had to write sth before my enthusiastic outburst ;)

MorbidEnemy - I LOOOOOVE YOU!!!!
Thank you... and sorry for my emotional reaction. I was happy to see that clip!! And everyone in that venue seemed to be a great support... I'm so glad DT are having such a great reception!!

Thank you once again, ME!!

*dying*

*BlackDiamond* said:
I was the short blonde in the back who had to be hauled away in an ambulance. THAT SUCKED! I drove two hours to see Dark Tranquillity and end up passing out and spending the night in a hospital.
Wow total bummer. Hopefully you'll get to see them again pretty soon.

aye, thats really sad, hope u got better inbetween and maybe can see them again soon ...

btw the download doesnt work anymore now :cry: has anyone saved the file on the computer and can send it to me? that would be awesome... thaaaanx

WhiteNoise said:
HEHE before the West Hollywood gig i was waiting in line and i saw MArtin comming out and 2 Korean chicks running up to him and he gave them Back Stage pass. Sucks i didnt get any lol , but i guess they are chicks after all!! lol and i am guy!

haha, you probably just need to ask for it or something. Last resort, just go to the Rainbow after the show finishes and usually band members would be there. ^__^

DragonLady1 said:
aye, thats really sad, hope u got better inbetween and maybe can see them again soon ...

btw the download doesnt work anymore now :cry: has anyone saved the file on the computer and can send it to me? that would be awesome... thaaaanx
Yes, I can upload the video to my server.

@MorbidEnemy: If you don't want me to share it, let me know and I'll remove your "Lost to Apathy" bootleg off my server.

You're welcome, Caroline. It'll be done uploading in about 30 minutes.

I couldn't be more pleased to see Hypocrisy playing many of their old-school fan-favorite songs with only a 9-song set list.

I couldn't be more disappointed to see Dark Tranquility's setlist. WOW that is horrible. It seems most Hypocrisy fans are still paying attention to that band. Is the same just not true of Dark Tranquillity? Do their fans today not care about the old stuff, or what? This might be enough to keep me from going to the show b/c I've never cared too much for Soilwork. I love DT and Hypocrisy, but it looks now like it may as well just be Hypocrisy by themselves.