Unknown awesome bands!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nomansvally said:
People, check out WITCHCRAFT!
and their debut album entitled Firewood!
This is a Swedish band, and very Black Sabbath inspired

Inspired? I think I saw a video of theirs on YouTube and they definatly seemed "inspired"!! lol, besides ripping them off, they did it in a fun nodding way and I liked it and the video! I think I was looking up Circulus when they came up :loco:

NineFeetUnderground said:
how is mithotyn unknown?

because i've only met one person whose heard of them. I haven't met a single person who actually listens to them. and their CDs/merch is pretty hard to get.

Sean Casey said:
because i've only met one person whose heard of them. I haven't met a single person who actually listens to them. and their CDs/merch is pretty hard to get.

hmm, must be location then. most educated metal fans ive talked to have heard of them at least. not that mithotyn would ever come up in regular conversation though, for im not a fan at all. :p

Sean Casey said:
Nopes dude Mithotyn is killer band !! King of the Distant Forest is the BEST by them IMO ... Viking-folk at its best :)

hembrom said:
Nopes dude Mithotyn is killer band !! King of the Distant Forest is the BEST by them IMO ... Viking-folk at its best :)

I need to pick that CD up as well as the other ones

all I have now is Gathered Around the Oaken Table

I recently "discovered" a cool Israeli band called "Asgaut" who would probably appeal to fans of Orchid/Morningrise-era Opeth. Their singer has an awesome voice and they are pretty prog-y with plenty of acoustic interludes and some interesting middle-eastern percussion and even a flute on one track.

TheApostle said:
Yeah so what do you guys think of 'When Day Descends'? As i orginally posted :erk:

I like a few of the other bands people have suggested.

Yeah I got Daves cd 'Transcend', love the chilled out dark vibes. This is the kinda music I like to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.