Update new album

Vintersorg

(sym)phony (com)poser
Dec 16, 2001
So, we've worked kind of frequently on the new album and so far we've mixed some tracks. We just need now to add on some guitar leads and "fine tune" the mix and then master the album. But we've done all this without having a deadline..so we'll see when the album will actually arrive outside our minds and studio:)

If it's up to us...we can deliver the goods very soon. So...We'll give you more info when we have a release plan. Oh..and did I forget to mention that I "accidentially" just wrote another 6 Vintersorg tracks.

mr V

ahahaha "accidentally" ???
would you please accidentally write another otyg album some day? :p

anyway :)
great news....needless to say we are all dying to hear the upcoming album !!!!

Damn!! you have another new album already done and 6 new tracks! if you ask me and the rest of us, release it asap!!!!!

I wonder if it's not much asking for a sample?

Is anybody else thinking "What a great christmas present this would make!"?

No, but once I read your post I thought: What a great Yule present this would make!

Woot! This is exciting? What language are you doing this one in?

Thanks

-Brill

I believe it's in Svenska too, but I might be confused with Jordpuls.

Sorry, I guess I should have written: "what a great cthulmas present" to be more in line with the forum standard ;)
Anyway, the one title that has been revealed so far is in Swedish, Norrskenssyner, so I guess it is fair to say that at least part of the album will be in Swedish. My personal guess is that we will get another full Swedish, judging from the last couple of releases.

Sorry, I guess I should have written: "what a great cthulmas present" to be more in line with the forum standard ;)
Anyway, the one title that has been revealed so far is in Swedish, Norrskenssyner, so I guess it is fair to say that at least part of the album will be in Swedish. My personal guess is that we will get another full Swedish, judging from the last couple of releases.

Indeed, a Cthulhmas present hahaha. Ya Cthutlhu ya!

Yeehaw... can't wait. =)

Edit: Thanks for giving us updates here on the forum, Mr. V. We do appreciate that you take the time, however brief, to let us know what's up.
Indeed, it's so nice that he updates everything. And that the album is in Svenska. Because Svenska är Toll.