Update new album

Anyone not following facebook, this is a quote from Marklund;

"...Vi blåste till och med av titelspåret på kommande vintersorgplattan på club Mayhem. Vi borde nog fan styra upp ett riktigt releaseparty denna gång... Kul att höra att du gillade Jordpuls! Orkan känns dock redan som ett strå vassare, men jag är ju inte direkt objektiv i frågan ;)"

In short, the new album will be called Orkan (Hurricane), and he played the title track of it at a club and it rocked!

No problem :)

A word for word translation would be more in the vein of
"We even fired up for the title-track of the coming Vintersorg album at club Mayhem. We really ought to get a real fucking releaseparty this time... (next part was written after a comment further down the thread) Glad you liked Jordpuls! Though Orkan already feels like it's going to be even better, but I'm not exactly objective on the matter ;)"

He later wrote that the preliminary release-date was Feb. 22nd. Looking very much forward to this!

Anyone not following facebook, this is a quote from Marklund;

"...Vi blåste till och med av titelspåret på kommande vintersorgplattan på club Mayhem. Vi borde nog fan styra upp ett riktigt releaseparty denna gång... Kul att höra att du gillade Jordpuls! Orkan känns dock redan som ett strå vassare, men jag är ju inte direkt objektiv i frågan ;)"

In short, the new album will be called Orkan (Hurricane), and he played the title track of it at a club and it rocked!

Hurricanes aren't very Swedish. Does Mr.V need me to describe what it's like, since I've been in a few? :)

Hurricanes aren't very Swedish. Does Mr.V need me to describe what it's like, since I've been in a few? :)

well...they occure up here as well...but maybe not as frequently...here they don't really devastate that much cities/houses...but forest..as the forest areas are so much vaster than the city-areas. You'll find out what it's all about, around Feb 2012:)

mr V